LT Diary Charlotte

ah dont worry hun, I'm the same at totm. such a pain. Hopefully you will have a big loss next week :) x x

Ah, I thought it was normal to expect a small loss, but hey it's better than nothing! Thank you xx

yeah its 1.5lbs in the right direction :) you can get 8 sausages in a lb so you could look at it like you have lost 12 sausages :) x x

Haha oh yeah! We have pound and ounce weights in the kitchen, 1.5lb is still quite a lump! Kinda scary when you think of how heavy you really are in when you put it into perspective

I weigh 1,428 sausages :eek:

Day 28 (Thursday 5th December 2013)
Feel absolutely dreadful today, not only has my weigh-in put me in a down mood and I woke up way too early, but I've also got spot breakout, tummy ache etc. and I still feel and look really blobby which is scary, makes you realise just how blobby you must've been before at nearly 17lb heavier.
Was looking through the very few photos of me, the most recent ones being from the end of August 2013, it's absolutely grim how bad I look in all of them, sigh.

Day 28 (Thursday 5th December 2013)
Feel absolutely dreadful today, not only has my weigh-in put me in a down mood and I woke up way too early, but I've also got spot breakout, tummy ache etc. and I still feel and look really blobby which is scary, makes you realise just how blobby you must've been before at nearly 17lb heavier.
Was looking through the very few photos of me, the most recent ones being from the end of August 2013, it's absolutely grim how bad I look in all of them, sigh.

feeling any better today abbz? x x

glad you feel slightly better :) Im good thanks. Having a good day so far :) did you weight yourself today? x x

Thank you, and good! Yeah I was 12st8 this morning, same as what I was this time last week. I was 12st10 yesterday, definitely the wrong day to get weighed :L
I'm off to take the dog for a run around the beach, enjoy the rest of your day! And congrats on losing another 2lb xx

Day 29 (Friday 6th December 2013)
Had a really good day but I'm exhausted, I took my dog to a beach near my house which involves walking down a big hill, up another hill and down 136 steep steps, then back again. We ran all around the beach and now I'm knackered but it was well worth it, look how stunning it is:
whipsy.jpg
I was 12st8 this morning, which is really annoying because that's what I was a few days ago but I was 12st10 at my weigh-in, definitely the wrong day to get weighed! Hope everyone's having a good day. Minimins is very quiet recently x

Last edited:
Morning all!

Hope everyone has a good day, I'm feeling a lot better in myself, even if I don't think I look much different (even though my family and friends keep commenting on how different I look, I don't see it), because I know that I'm well on my way to being the slim, happy person that I want to be!

I was 12st7 this morning, so that's 19lb lost since the beginning and 3lb since Thursday! Hopefully week 5 weigh-in will be a big one, but then again my weight goes up and down like a yoyo!

I was also thinking, although my goal is 10st by my birthday, in the long run I'd much prefer to be closer to 9st, but I doubt Lipotrim would let me carry on to that weight. So what diet program would people recommend that's similar to Lipotrim (food replacement), works just as fast and it doesn't matter how much you weigh to begin with?

There's loads online to pick from, and also a load supported by these forums. Have a browse and see what appeals.
I think I'd like to try Slim & Save or Atkins :)

Day 30 (Saturday 7th November 2013)
Fed up again. Also I had a Summer job and they're going out for a staff meal, they've invited a girl that hasn't worked there in about a year but haven't invited me because they know I'm on a diet, which has kinda annoyed me because there's another girl going that's on a diet and surely they know that I can still come I just won't eat anything. These 30 days have gone really quick, I'm in shock.

Last edited:
Day 31 (Sunday 8th December 2013)
So today officially marks the first month down! I don't regret a single second because I've lost nearly 20lb already and look/feel so much better! Roll on next month!

Day 31 (Sunday 8th December 2013)
So today officially marks the first month down! I don't regret a single second because I've lost nearly 20lb already and look/feel so much better! Roll on next month!

well done on a whole month hun. Hope ur good x x

Back