LT Diary Charlotte

Hi Jen!
Just read your diary update, well done on seeing that 12! You've done so well, wow! And a firm toned body too? Bet you look smokin' ;) haha
Thank you, just had a chocolate shake, tastes quite bitter and strange but I've just got to look at it as medicine
Best of luck xx

Hey hun,

lol about looking smoking :) not quite but hopefully soon lol.

I was 12st 12bs today so really happy with that.

I dont like the s&s choc shake, the choc mint tastes much better, you cant beat banana though.

Hope you have a lovely day x x

Hey hun,

lol about looking smoking :) not quite but hopefully soon lol.

I was 12st 12bs today so really happy with that.

I dont like the s&s choc shake, the choc mint tastes much better, you cant beat banana though.

Hope you have a lovely day x x
Amazing! I just read your diary too you're beating me now with the 45lb loss ;)
Ah I just have to stick with them, I don't like mint anyway!
Thanks Jen, you too x

Hiya :)

Well done on getting started, I agree the shakes are so much nicer than Lipotrim!

There's a swap shop thing on the slim and save website where you can "trade" packs, so you could advertise that you've got choc shakes to swap and other people will offer you a different pack and you both swap through the post, I've done it with a pack I didn't like! Better than forcing something your not keen on down ya throat!

I don't like the chocolate either for the record lol xx

Hiya :)

Well done on getting started, I agree the shakes are so much nicer than Lipotrim!

There's a swap shop thing on the slim and save website where you can "trade" packs, so you could advertise that you've got choc shakes to swap and other people will offer you a different pack and you both swap through the post, I've done it with a pack I didn't like! Better than forcing something your not keen on down ya throat!

I don't like the chocolate either for the record lol xx
Hello again :)
I might try that, thank you x
Are you on Simplicity or Lifestyle? I was planning on doing Simplicity but I'm too hungry haha xx

I do whichever I feel like doing on the day lol you can mix it up. On simplicity you can have 4 packs plus veg so I just usually chuck a few mushrooms with a cheese pasta pack or swede chips with a pack.

On a lifestyle day it's usually when I'm eating out/on the go so would have 3 packs plus a chicken salad from subway or McDonalds.

If your hungry then I'd do lifestyle :) xx

I do whichever I feel like doing on the day lol you can mix it up. On simplicity you can have 4 packs plus veg so I just usually chuck a few mushrooms with a cheese pasta pack or swede chips with a pack.

On a lifestyle day it's usually when I'm eating out/on the go so would have 3 packs plus a chicken salad from subway or McDonalds.

If your hungry then I'd do lifestyle :) xx
Does it make a difference to weight loss if you have lifestyle days? xx

Slim & Save
Day 3 (Wednesday 19th March 2014)

Had a lifestyle day today as I was so hungry! And the chicken salad that I had for dinner done the trick. I had a raspberry shake for breakfast which I must say tastes delicious! And I put a bit of milk in with my chocolate shake which made it slightly tastier. I then went to the see the boyfriend for a bit, overall a good day indeed!

Brilliant Abbz - glad it's working out well. I didn't realise that slim & save had two different plans. Stick with it ;)

Brilliant Abbz - glad it's working out well. I didn't realise that slim & save had two different plans. Stick with it ;)
Thank you! Yeah I knew there were two - one where you can have a meal and one where you can't - but thought that you might get slower losses if you followed the meal plan x

Although my weigh-in day for Slim & Save is Monday, I still keep track of my weight every thursday for my chart, and today I was 10st11 :D back to my new lowest weight so far woop! And I briefly saw 10st10 before it flicked to 11, hell yeah :D

Had another Lifestyle day as my parents had lunch out and I joined them, I just had mushrooms and an egg haha! I bought lots of chicken to eat, as well as lettuce and cucumber and green veg. Roast dinner tomorrow so I expect that will be another lifestyle day with roast chicken and veggies! So weird to think that this time 5 months ago I was over 3 stone heavier, over 50 inches bigger, at least 2 dress sizes bigger and I wouldn't dream of eating salad and vegetables. Never thought I'd get to this stage :)

I made a chocolate shake earlier and thought I'd try mixing it with mostly milk and only a little water. Well it was a horrific idea and tasted vile so I glugged most of it down (whilst pulling the funniest faces you'll ever see!) then mixed the rest that I couldn't stand with water, which was better.

Ages ago I wrote myself a list of all the things I want to do and achieve and among 'learn to surf' and 'go travelling' i found 'lose weight'. So glad that I can say that's something I've done! (though not completely!)

Hope everyone had a great day :) x

Slim & Save
Day 3 (Wednesday 19th March 2014)
Had a lifestyle day today as I was so hungry! And the chicken salad that I had for dinner done the trick. I had a raspberry shake for breakfast which I must say tastes delicious! And I put a bit of milk in with my chocolate shake which made it slightly tastier. I then went to the see the boyfriend for a bit, overall a good day indeed!

Well done on your weight loss. Is slim and save cheaper than lipotrim. Does it work by ketones? Lipotrim in Ireland is 64 a week. I am now 11.13 at last restarting today. I had my operation 3 wks ago. One of the side effects of the pain meds was loss of appetite. A good thing:) I am hoping to get to 10st 7. Keep updating your diary it keeps me motivated. You look fab.

Well done on your weight loss. Is slim and save cheaper than lipotrim. Does it work by ketones? Lipotrim in Ireland is 64 a week. I am now 11.13 at last restarting today. I had my operation 3 wks ago. One of the side effects of the pain meds was loss of appetite. A good thing:) I am hoping to get to 10st 7. Keep updating your diary it keeps me motivated. You look fab.
Hey Mazzy! Thank you very much :) Yes Slim & Save is much cheaper, if you buy a month's worth in bulk it works out at £31 a week, it works the same as Lipotrim using ketosis and they do lots of different flavours of shakes as well as bars, soups and meals :) Well done on getting down to 11st13, I'm sure you'll be at 10st7 in no time.
Thank you, again! I'm glad I motivate you :)

PS. on Slim & Save you can also have a low-carb meal instead of a shake if you like, it's great!

Haven't weighed myself in a few days, going to wait until monday I think!

Yesterday I had vegetables with slices of roast chicken for my meal, as well as a bar and stawberry shake (which are delicious!). I was going to have the last shake but I didnt have time and it was going to be a chocolate and I can't even stomach the thought of those chocolate shakes. So yeah I only had 2 products when I was meant to have 3.

The same happened today as well, I had chicken with lettuce and cucumber as a meal, a raspberry shake (yum!) and a bar. I haven't had today's chocolate shake and I don't intend to. They're seriously yucky.

Also it's my friend's 18th on the 2nd april and I'm going to a meal on the day and then out clubbing the weekend after, what's bothering me most is that I have nothing to wear for it, and I need to buy outfits for the occasion but I don't know what to wear, what size to get etc. and I'd feel silly spending money on clothes that won't fit in a few months' time.

What's also annoying is that I'm the fattest one going (not even exaggerating, everyone I know is really skinny) and I'm getting really down about the fact that no matter what I wear, compared to everyone else I'm going to be a blob. I don't even want to be any photos because it'll just make me miserable when I look back at them afterwards. I need help!

I'm looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow Abbey, My partners doing S&S tomorrow for a week or two just for a kick start! What size are you now? Even if you go down a couple of sizes you could probably still wear what you buy, I have clothes in 10, 12, 14 and 16 that I still wear and I'm a size 12/14. xx

I too am looking forward to seeing how S&S is working out for you.

You have another week before you have to go shopping for an outfit. Who cares if you are still not the skinniest out of the pack, people who've seen you before will be so shocked at your transformation it won't matter.

Keep up the good work, you've done so well in the short time I've been on this site :)

I'm looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow Abbey, My partners doing S&S tomorrow for a week or two just for a kick start! What size are you now? Even if you go down a couple of sizes you could probably still wear what you buy, I have clothes in 10, 12, 14 and 16 that I still wear and I'm a size 12/14. xx
Ah thank you, I'll make sure I post on here what my loss is as well as if I've lost inches! Good luck to your partner :)
I'm not sure what size I am now, I'm a 10 on top and 12 on bottom but it depends entirely on the style and what shop I'm in. Some of my old size 14 jeans still fit though, I'm not sure!
It's not as easy as going into the shop and trying on loads of different sizes either as I intend to shop online xx
But thank you for your help x

I too am looking forward to seeing how S&S is working out for you.

You have another week before you have to go shopping for an outfit. Who cares if you are still not the skinniest out of the pack, people who've seen you before will be so shocked at your transformation it won't matter.

Keep up the good work, you've done so well in the short time I've been on this site :)
Ah thanks Steve I'll make sure I post my results, S&S is going very well so far!
And I suppose! Just wish I could look as nice as everyone else aha
Thank you again, you too have done incredibly well!

Weigh-in for week 1:
10st9lb :D
a 7lb loss since the start of S&S
Making my total loss since November 2013 46lb!
Will let you know later if I've lose inches, haven't measured myself yet

Back