LT Diary Charlotte

That's Brilliant Abbz, well done - have you started to exercise yet, even walking for an hour a day would be enough to get the heart rate up a bit.

Thanks for your kind words BTW, I'm really excited about eating on Wednesday now but have no idea how I'm gonna fit in two shakes and a meal on the first day. I'll probably just go POP !

That's Brilliant Abbz, well done - have you started to exercise yet, even walking for an hour a day would be enough to get the heart rate up a bit.

Thanks for your kind words BTW, I'm really excited about eating on Wednesday now but have no idea how I'm gonna fit in two shakes and a meal on the first day. I'll probably just go POP !
Thanks Steve, and no I haven't, not sure what exercises to do! I'd love to go for a walk every day but it's ridiculously cold!
That's okay, you're welcome, and haha it does sound daunting but as long as you have a small portion at your meal then you should be okay, you won't go pop :p

Lost 4 inches this week, two of which came off my thighs! (one inch off each thigh)
The rest came off my middle mainly, woo!

So today I went shopping for outfits to wear to my friend's 18th, couldn't find much but I'm very happy to say I bought a striking red dress, in a size 10 from New Look, and it fits and looks good! :D
ddda319ab44111e3927d12fd8d397d26_8.jpg

Looks lovely abbey, leave the socks off though! Xx :)
Thank you Sam! and yeah haha of course, got some killer black court heels to go with it!

Like I said, I weigh-in on thursdays for my chart and today I was 10st8 :) 3lb from last thursday, 1lb from Monday, not too bad!

Also I need to get out of ketosis and off the shakes for a few days before tuesday as that's when my friend's birthday celebrations begin. So on Sunday I'm going on a walk around a lake with my Mum and Sister (for Mother's Day!) and we're having a picnic so I'm going to eat some carb-heavy things, like sandwiches and crisps. Obviously I'm not going to stuff my face and eat too many calories, I'm just going to make sure that what I do eat has enough carbs in to take me out of ketosis so I can safely drink on wednesday and the weekend after. So I'll probably have a whole week off plan, sunday to sunday, so i can drink and eat, but I'll make sure that what I eat will be high in carbs, not fat/calories! I'm expecting to put a little weight on x

Anyway, my dress and shoes I ordered online should arrive today, I wonder if they'll fit! The dress is a tight bodycon style and I got a 10 because otherwise it will be too big round the waist, but I'm not sure it will fit my chunky thighs and butt! We'll see.

Another good week of weight loss.

It sounds like you have a fun packed week ahead so enjoy, you've done so well so deserve a break from it all :)

Another good week of weight loss.

It sounds like you have a fun packed week ahead so enjoy, you've done so well so deserve a break from it all :)
Thank you Steve, I see your refeed is going well! Congrats on reaching your 13 stone goal :)

So, my dress arrived, and although it fits (it's a size 10, and even still it's too big round the waist!) i'm not sure about it.

Last edited:
Leeegggggssssssssss !!!!!!!

Thats what I say - must be good to be a fitty again :) looks gorge enjoy!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MiniMins.com mobile app

legssssssss? :D
aw thank you but I never was a fitty, always been a fatty haha
cheers Lindopski!

So I'm coming off plan today for about a week, I've already eaten two slices of toast and a penguin bar haha! Feels good to be able to eat whatever I want (and have sugars in my tea!)

Took that dress back by the way, was too big and the bright gold is too outlandish for me. Going to get a plain black one - you can't go wrong with a little black dress!

Hi Abbz,

How's the week off been? Are you jumping back on the waggon tomorrow - I can't believe how quiet its been on here, i'm going to pop in every now and then and will keep my weight updated in the stats along with the occasional post.

hope you are doing well :D

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, been very busy with my friend's birthday and stuff.
So, I'm back on milkshakes today, really determined now to just get this last 2 stone out the way forever, I'm not coming off S&S now at all for any reason until I get to a weight I'm comfortable with. I'm hoping to be finished by my boyfriend's birthday, which is in mid-June, but that might not happen as I'm back up to 11 stone exactly now after eating a load of rubbish this week, oops!
I'm not going to weigh or measure myself for a while because I'll just get impatient, going to wait a few weeks.

I never got round to finding a dress for the clubbing night out, I sent the black and gold one back because it was too big and didnt suit me, and ordered a plain back one but it didnt fit my boobs haha. I ended up going out in a blazer and a top, also I had a really bad night, I'm too anti-social and awkward to enjoy clubs and crowds of people and it wasnt helped by the fact that I didn't look as good as everyone else. I'm really disheartened by the fact that I've been sacrificing a lot these past 6 months to be happy, confident and sociable and I'm still not any of those things :( I honestly think that I'll enjoy nightlife more if I looked good and felt good about they way I am.

Jenny: I'm fine thank you, feeling a bit bad because of all the stuff I've eaten and the fact that I've put on so much weight, but if anything it's given me more motivation to stick to it! Thank you, you look great too!

Steve: Been okay but I have this really bad habit of eating stuff just because it's there and then feeling bloated and crap afterwards, I like the idea of food more than the actual eating of food I think! Ah that sounds like a good plan, hope everything goes well for you, you've done brilliantly!

Thought I'd share this, it's me in my dress that I wore to the meal on Wednesday night! (I'm the one in the middle)
mels18th.jpg

Back