LT Diary Charlotte

Atta girl!!!! And there, you have your answer, cold and sore throat. Your unwell so that's probably what's halted the loss this week. Just look after yourself xx

Atta girl!!!! And there, you have your answer, cold and sore throat. Your unwell so that's probably what's halted the loss this week. Just look after yourself xx
Thank you WeeDee xx

image.jpeg

Didn't weigh this morning as I don't want to know what damage I've done, so I'm just going to stay 100% now (and for as long as I can) and weigh tomorrow, and hope that I'm the same weight as I was yesterday morning before I stuffed my face.

you never know it might kickstart things..took me a while to get it right in my head. dont beat yourself up over it, honestly xx

you never know it might kickstart things..took me a while to get it right in my head. dont beat yourself up over it, honestly xx
That's what I'm hoping. If I've put on any water weight from this then hopefully it'll take some more weight with it when it goes. I'm in the right mindset I was just disheartened by my small loss and thought I might as well eat something seeing as I wasn't losing. I'm not beating myself up over it, today's a new day :) xx

Day 51 - Thursday 25th August 2016
Stayed 100%, despite really wanting to eat some chocolate or crisps from the cupboard. I've drunk loads of water and I've been weeing non stop so hopefully that's the water weight that I inevitably gained yesterday falling off. I've been working a lot so that's kept me occupied and distracted. Will weigh tomorrow and just hope that my weight will be back to 13 st 4 again (no idea what it was this morning after eating yesterday - I don't want to know!). I'll be really upset if my weight is heavier tomorrow, but I guess it's my own fault.

My parents are back from their holiday tomorrow so it will be harder for me to cheat with them around anyway (not that I'm planning to ever again anyway!).

On an unrelated note - how do you get the smell of dog pee out the carpet? Mine decided to pee in the hallway overnight and it stinks out there, eventhough I've cleaned it and sprayed it so many times! :mad:

Last edited:
Maybe baking soda it removes smells?

1.25 pound gain since Wednesday :(

Hey that's no much considering the carb level of the blip. It'll be gone tomorrow or the next day and you're still burning fat.

Hey that's no much considering the carb level of the blip. It'll be gone tomorrow or the next day and you're still burning fat.
I hope so, my weight plateaued for a long time so I hope that's over now.

But it only felt like a long time. Look at your weekly losses, you are averaging exactly as lipotim advice. Last week was low but if you look at it on a 2 week cycle you lost 3 per week which is great. Last time you had a low week you had a huge week fill it. Plateaus will continue to happen hun- how you view them is what's important.

You seem to be a perfectionist but we can't control our bodies rate of showing on the scales- I wish we could. You need to cut yourself some slack and celebrate your amazing achievement so far.

But it only felt like a long time. Look at your weekly losses, you are averaging exactly as lipotim advice. Last week was low but if you look at it on a 2 week cycle you lost 3 per week which is great. Last time you had a low week you had a huge week fill it. Plateaus will continue to happen hun- how you view them is what's important.

You seem to be a perfectionist but we can't control our bodies rate of showing on the scales- I wish we could. You need to cut yourself some slack and celebrate your amazing achievement so far.
Thank you. I am a perfectionist, but you're right I do need to relax a little.

Day 52 - Friday 26th August 2016
100%, I'm not going to cheat again. Feeling really down with my progress but hopefully by next weigh-in I'll have lost what I've gained plus a little more and overall it won't seem so bad. I'm still down over a stone and a half and that's great progress in my opinion!

My 23 year old niece is going to Tenerife in a few weeks and she was trying on all her new holiday clothes and showing me. She's so slim and pretty. Her stomach is flat and all her new clothes were a size 8, some were even too big. She looks amazing in bikinis and shorts and basically anything. She's 5'3 and 8st 11lb (123lbs), which means to be the same BMI as her (and hopefully look similar) I have to weigh 9st 4lb (130lbs). Seems achievable... I'd love to be able to wear size 8 clothes!

Finally, a loss! Lost 0.75 pound overnight so now I'm 13 : 4.5. Only half a pound up from Wednesday, I'm sure that will go by next weigh in (4 days away).

My parents got back from their holiday last night. I explained to Mum that I hadn't lost any weight for ages and that I've actually gained a pound (though I didn't tell her why). She was surprised as she said I looked smaller than when she last saw me (Sunday night). :)

Well done for hanging in I there. It's so hard. I'm cheering you on here. I know the loss is going to come soon. Xxx
Thank you, I'm finding it quite easy to stick to it because of how determined I am to get to a weight I'm comfortable at xx Hopefully I get a big loss very soon so I can be in the 12's before you know it! x

You will get that loss and soon the 13s will be a distant memory. Keep repeating to yourself that you will do this until you are ready to refeed..

You will get that loss and soon the 13s will be a distant memory. Keep repeating to yourself that you will do this until you are ready to refeed..
I hope so! I do keeping telling myself that I can do it and it's worth it in the end :)

Back