LT Lumps! Any solutions?

I only like the shakes with crushed ice so the blender is a must for me! I take mine to work too.

I use a standard liquidiser at home and a small-ish bottle of water when I'm out. Makes me drink the water so the bottle's half full then I empty the powder into the bottle (the most tricky bit) then I shake the living daylights out of it.

Gets rid of all the lumps and if the shake is too thick , you can dilute it with more water. Really cheap and very effective - no lumps if you shake hard enough and much more discreet than using any special equipment - people don't notice.

My LT saker and I didn't see eye to eye after I'd coated a hotel conference room with vanilla shake because the top didn't seem to fit to well! :eek:

I use a shaker for my shakes and a balloon whisk for my soup

For the shakes I add all the water I'm going to have, then add the sachet and shake really hard. It works well. I don't have lumps very often.

For the soup, I add a fair amount of water into a really deep bowl and add the soup sachet. Then I use a balloon whisk and whisk it really really well and vigorously. And keep going until they've all gone.

Alex

Back