LT Makes you Dim....

She-Ra

OMG How thick was i today LMAO

I thougt i would check the car for oil water etc as i don't normally do it myself. I got the handbook out and started going through it and noticed i could turn the air bag on /off in passenger seat, and turn child locks on. Cool i am gonna need this when Rebecca is bigger, i will try it now.
So i go to the car and check under bonnet and thought right lets get the child lock sorted, a little latch thing on side of door turns and that should be it, so i do it and shut the door , then open it, then shut it, this went on for about 20 seconds lol.

Then (light bulb above the head) thought it wont work till im in the car and try and get out. So i jumped in the back and tryed the door and "yay" it doesnt open, being very pleased with myself. Then realised ok how do i get out then, i have locked myself in the car !! I havent got my mobile i cant call indoors for help, i cant get to the front doors............So i sat there for a good 2 minutes. Then how dim am i lol, open the poxy window and let yourself out.... What the hell was i thinking (or wasnt in my case).

LOL, oh dear one of those moments lol

Lol!!!! I have loads of moments like that! My mum calls them her "pink moments" - she says she refuses to have "senior moments" even at her age!!!!!!

Last night I went to brush my teeth before bed and put my contact lens in instead!!!!!!!! What a pl*nker!!!!!

x

OMG How thick was i today LMAO

I thougt i would check the car for oil water etc as i don't normally do it myself. I got the handbook out and started going through it and noticed i could turn the air bag on /off in passenger seat, and turn child locks on. Cool i am gonna need this when Rebecca is bigger, i will try it now.
So i go to the car and check under bonnet and thought right lets get the child lock sorted, a little latch thing on side of door turns and that should be it, so i do it and shut the door , then open it, then shut it, this went on for about 20 seconds lol.

Then (light bulb above the head) thought it wont work till im in the car and try and get out. So i jumped in the back and tryed the door and "yay" it doesnt open, being very pleased with myself. Then realised ok how do i get out then, i have locked myself in the car !! I havent got my mobile i cant call indoors for help, i cant get to the front doors............So i sat there for a good 2 minutes. Then how dim am i lol, open the poxy window and let yourself out.... What the hell was i thinking (or wasnt in my case).

I love it:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I could just see myself doing something like this:rolleyes:

At least you did not panic:p

Love Mini xxx

:8855: Very funny glad you got out! Did anyone see you? Xx

LOL
No they would have just thought why is she in the back on her own?? i think thats probably the first time i have laughed out loud at myself since the last Dim moment :D

yeah.... i dont think you should of told anyone about doing that

lol

hahah this is fab!!!

i probably would have sat there and cried for about an hour until i thought to open the window!! xx

Back