LT newbie!

tashaliza

hi, well i have finally bitten the bullet and after deliberating for a couple of weeks i have been to see the doctor to get my first weeks packs of LT.....i start tomorrow and i'm feeling really nervous. i have been on LL before (5 years ago), so i know what i'm letting myself in for, lol. i feel like im going to need alot of support and i would love to hear from anyone who is in the same boat as me, and who would maybe like a diet buddy? :D

We're all in the same boat as you hun so you'll find no shortage of support on this board :) Welcome to the forum :)

thank you for the support, its nice to know that there are lots of other people in the same boat......... wish me luck ;)

Wellcome to LT and best of luck with the loses

Hey tash.....diet buddy here! I just started back today! So it would be nice to share the first crappy week with someone going through it!!!! We can do it hun! Good luck tomorrow!

welcome wishing you lots of luck we are all here for you if you need it x

Hiya hun
I am on my first weigh in tomorrow altho I have done this diet before. I believe it is harder 2nd or 3rd time of doing itbut just stick with it & as you already knwo the results are amazing.
I am here loads cos I am still struggling from time to time but I think once you get past the first 3 days you just feel determined to do it.
Good luck
Niki
x

Welcome to Lipotrim sweetie, And good luck :):)

hi tash gerrie here ,i was very nervous last week when i started lipo ,but after having my first wi yesterday and finding this forum with all these wonderful people giving great support im feeling on top of the world today .there will be a few sticky moments along your lipo travel but this forum will keep you going.wishing you all the best with plenty of weight loss xxxxx

thanks everyone, i really appreciate your words..... im one day in and im finding it harder than i thought. i had forgotten exactly how nasty your breath could be. lol. cant wait for ketosis........ hope i make it.
p.s sara and anybody else whos interested, i would love to be your diet buddy!!!

Last edited:
Welcome Tasha and good luck. We are all here for you babe, just ask.

You are planning to lose almost the same as I am. I've got about 70% of my way there in 20 weeks with probably another 10 weeks to go. Amazing how quickly this diet can revolutionize your life!

x

i`m new too never done this before started today so hopefully we can be supportive to each other best of luck

hi, just thought id update this thread... im at the end of day 2 and i haven't cheated, wooooohoooo.....still feeling extemelly hungry and abit sick, :( hope this passes soon........

hello we may not be on day 1 but we are all diet buddies. good luck with tomorow and let us know how it goes if you need help SHOUTT one of us will be about to help xx

Back