LT TAKE TWO!!

first timer

HI EVERYONE I WAS ON LT IN AUGUST AND LASTED A WHOLE WEEK, IN THAT WEEK I LOST 9 1/4LB BUT I DIDN'T CONTINUE. I FELT REALLY WEAK DURING THAT WEEK THATS WHY I DIDN'T CONTINUE, BUT I HAVE TRIED SINCE TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND IT HASN'T WORKED SO AM STARTING AGAIN AND HOPE TO HAVE 2 STONE OFF BY XMAS (IF POSSIBLE). I REALLY WANT TO STICK TO IT SO ILL PROBABLY BE ON HERE QUITE OFTEN LOOKING SUPPORT. rEADING YOUR SUCCESS STORIES HAS REALLY ENCOURAGED ME. AM STARTING ON MONDAY CAUSE IT MY OTHER HALF BIRTHDAY AND WERE GOING OUT THIS WEEKEND.
WISH ME LUCK

lots of luck hunni x

Good luck for monday!!! remember this :stay strong you can do it! caz x

good luck hope it goes well 4 u xx

Good on u for starting again. Hope you wouldn't get sick again but the first week is always the hardest. Good luck on Monday. Hope u reach ur target by xmas

welcome back to lt we are here to support you all the way log on have a read at the posts
Take 1 day at time and drink plenty of water
all the best you can do this

xx

good luck re-starting. as many have said the 1st week is the hardest week, as long as you look forward and take 1 day at a time you should be fine

Good luck babes, stick with it this time until you see the new energy burst in. Thats where the success is. You'llbe brilliant I'm sure. :D

Back