LT then onto Slim Fast?

I haven't done it as the shakes are vile on slimfast, imo.
But yes you can do that no problem!! hth

I didn't actually reach goal last time before getting chucked off LT by my doctor but if I had I would have followed SW after and it's what I plan to do when I reach target this time :)

hey! i did sf before this and yeah the shakes arent that nice but themeal bars are quite good at 220kcal each, of course you can go over to that, im planning on heading to ww when im done. check out the maintaining side and have a look see for anybody doing it. x

I dont think any one is doing slimfast from LT

but its your choice... your diet.. you can do what ever you want mrs!!

I dont think any one is doing slimfast from LT

but its your choice... your diet.. you can do what ever you want mrs!!

Just thinkin about how to maintain after life on LT. Not thinking of stoppin LT, just thought when things go back to 'normal' slim fast might be an easy way to maintain/ slowly lose a bit more weight. As suggested above i think ill have a read through the maintainance forums:D

What i would recommend is buying the maintainance products!

Its still shake and bars and you can have either one or two meal replacements a day :)

I DID...

Hi people,

Me again :p

Has anyone done the LT diet reached their goal and then gone onto Slim Fast for a bit??? Is this recommended? Just thinking of life after LT :)

When I finished LT the last time I could have cried at the thought of not having my vanilla and coffee shake every morning.

So I got the Slim Fast Vanilla shake and just could not get into it. It was sooo not nice. :( I was gutted. Plus I hated the LT maintenance shakes.

If you are looking for substitue meal replacements and shakes then trot over to new you diet website and get a free sample. They have nice shakes that you can use as meal replacements, also bars and stuff.

Good luck with your refeed, I would DEFINITELY recommend that you keep replacing 1 or 2 meals a day for a good while until you kinda find your balance with food.

Also I would write down EVERYTHING you eat, and count the calories.

AND!!!

I would WEIGH REGULARY!!! I think it is really easy to weigh yourself when you are losing weight, but when you come of TFR, you might put on a few pounds... DONT stop weighing and thinking that ignorance is bliss!!!

Whatever is measured ALWAYS IMPROVES!

If you dont keep an eye on your weight then it will get back out of control!!!

GOOD LUCK XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Definatley agree with Julz!!

I stopped weighing myself cus i dont have scales at home and broke up with my boyfriend at the time and it was at his house I weighed..

Wow i didnt even notice a difference until i weighed at some one elses!!

Hey chelly - my scales didnt work either! My batteries conveniently went done on my scales (i didnt want to buy batteries of course cos then I would find out how much weight i had put on!) and also the wii was under the stairs and that was too much hassle... so i had plenty of excuses not to weigh myself.

This time I am having scales in my bathroom and weighing myself a few times a week, to keep on top of it!!!!

God Im so obsessed with my scales its unhealthy.........

If my batteries went down, I'd drive in pure ice to get batteries!

wow!!

haha,,my battery did go and i argued with myself about getting a new battery and then i gave in..i must way myself twice a week or i freak out, though now is the best time to learn to stay away from the scales because i cant do anything to speed up the weightloss apart from drink more water !! x

Back