Lucky is gonna stay on track !!!

Well with one thing and another , im back !!
What a week , i went to centre parks last weekend and it was lovely , well worth going if you get chance . shame about going with my EX but hey !! :D

Been trying to keep my steps up this week for the mini steppers league !! but am failing miserably LOL :D

Been busy this week wiith my son's football , we had training and a presentation and a tournament this week so all really busy .
I went to the doctors too and told them i was on Lipotrim and that i hadnt seen a monthly in 3 months , she said that was fairly normal and not to worry , as i had taken 2 home pregnancy tests and they were both negative .

Work has been ok this week , not really had much happening but it went quickly so i dont mind .
Next week however will be another story lol
I have to take the car to the garage on thursday my one day off ! which will be so exciting not !!!

Im off to Bristol friday night , staying with the ex's family and going to go to Wembley saturday !!! which should be fun !

I went out llast night with my friend Julie , i was drinking water all night and driving us around , it was a quite evening really , went down on the barbican and then upto goodies , was home by 1am .
Woke this morning thou and felt like i had a hangover from hell , like how does that happen !!!

Time is getting on i better get my son ready for bed ,
My daughter is already there , she not feeling to well .

Oh and im starting re-feeding / maintanence tomoro !!!
Woohoo !!!

You will be fine on refeed, just keep reading your information and what it says about the size.

Hey lucky,

well done being so angelic on your night out!!
Good luck with the refeeding and maintenance xx

Thanks Fi !
When ru in Plymouth hun ?

Re-feed day one has gone well , im surprised at how full i am .

Not sure what kind of mood im in today , was dumped by Dan today , it wasnt nice . while i was not letting myself be sunk into what he was telling me , it still blinking hurt , more than i thought it would .

Ive now told him to leave me alone , after 3 years it definatly is not the right thing .

Did anyone cry at coranation street tonight ????

i think im over my hangover lol
i was drinking water all night i really dont get why i had such a headache .

I had to take my 15 year old daughter doctors today , she keeps getting sore throats , so the doc took blood today , we have always called our dr , dr muddle , cos in his surgery everything is everywhere lol
Well sj has never had blood taken b4 but has seen my mum have it taken , my mum is a big baby when it comes to needles and sj was bricking it , she never even noticed the needle went in , which was good and she is now gonna tell nanny how silly she has been !!!!!! hahahaha

right i better go see to the rest of my threads !! hope every one is doing well today !!

Back