Lucky needs new work trousers !

I buy them cos im a fussy bugger lol
they are only a fiver , but the ones that are supplied go right up to ur armpits ! they dont look good at all !!!!

armpit trousers- v attractive lol!

woo woo you go sam! My size 18 trousers are finally getting baggy on me, even the jogging bottoms! will have ot get new ones but thought I'd wait til I was a 14 again but may have run out of clothes by then!! :eek:

I know what ur saying there Jem , maybe just one pair of trousers or something for going out in . or a belt ! but its not quite the same !
I bought ...well my mum bought me for xmas size 16 jeans and they are so baggy now , my other jeans are an 18 so its a bit af a mare ! need some more clothes but im so fussy .
Although i did see a nice dress top in conways the other day !
Im back at work monday so i may just go and have a closer look !

Do you think they wil go baggy ?
im not so sure about that , it feels ok to have old stuff go baggy but i never thought about new things getting to big !!!

WELL I WAS RIGHT WASNT I.
Your new trousers are so baggy round the bum. I think you could have gone at least a size smaller than what you got.....LOL

I think if i got a smaller size they wouldnt go up !
If they did then when i were to bend over they may split ! lol
think these being too long dont help the baggyness thou !
We shall see !

hee hee ......its so good to know its going. Have you done your measurements lately.
Karen had her measurements taken last night, they took neck, bust, under bust, waist stomach, hips, both thighs both calves, both wrists and both upper arms.
I only did 6 of them and Karen will have 14 to go by....lol

Blimey that is alot of measurements !
I took a fair few , not wrists but they have got smaller !
My fingers are smaller , have u taken all ur rings off mate ?
That dress i spotted was lovely i should have taken a pic of it .
My boobs will have to get to a b cup thou first i think ! like i doubt that would ever happen !
From G to B MMMMMMMMMM ???????????

Blimey that is alot of measurements !
I took a fair few , not wrists but they have got smaller !
My fingers are smaller , have u taken all ur rings off mate ?
That dress i spotted was lovely i should have taken a pic of it .
My boobs will have to get to a b cup thou first i think ! like i doubt that would ever happen !
From G to B MMMMMMMMMM ???????????

LOL, you never know weirder things have happened. HEE HEE I just remembered did I give you a bruise from this morning......those trousers are so lose, but trying to grab the material its slippy .....lol.:D

As if mate ! had a headbutt from a friend once !!!!

Ouch.....who was that ?
hope you had good day.....I was feeling tempted earlier but it gone now and feeling ok. As was making my tea just remembered ...damn I gotta do boys sarnies for tomo, went in fridge and they are sat on top shelf......I forgot I did them as was having my tea...lol

HEHE u said earlier u did them , i was tempted today to , but over come it , well done . we can do it this week
big pat on the back then and maybe even a new top or bottoms lol

Back