Lucy6's weight loss diary

lucy6

Hey there everyone!

I thought I'd create a diary on here to motivate myself and if I do well, hopefully encourage others!

Here's my starting stats -

Age 21
Height 5'9''
Weight - 11 stone
Dress size -14

This might not sound a lot for my height but it looks worse in real life than it does on paper! I want to be a size 10 and wear a bikini with pride when I'm on holiday. And secretly I want to look better than my boyfriend's ex when we go to an event that she'll be at this summer!

I started slimfast 6 days ago so haven't had my first weigh-in yet. My WI day is going to be Monday.

Good luck everyone, this website's inspired me, thank you xxx

Sunday 16th May

What I've eaten today -

Breakfast - I didn't feel like anything to eat ;)

Lunch - chocolate shake with 2 scoops SF powder (230cals)

Snack - pack of crisps (97cals)

Snack - tiny sausage roll (50cals)

Dinner - pasta, tuna and tomato sauce (about 700cals)

welcome and good luck

I weighed in for the first time yesterday a week after starting. I'd put on 1lb :(

I don't know where I'm going wrong...I have been sticking rigidly to SF and had less calories than they recommend - only having about one snack a day and sometimes just half a shake for breakfast and lunch.

It's that TOM - will this mean anything and will I see a good loss after this?

Hey and welcome! TOM can do that! :( I tend to stay the same the week before mines is due. Do you do any exercise at all? U should try eating a breakfast to kick start your metabolism for the day! :) Kirsty xx

Ahh that's good to know...I'll let you know how the next weighin goes! Hopefully I'll lose some because I've really stuck to the diet.

How's yours going, 3stonetogo? Is there any way on this site to message people? Do you have a 'buddy' or something?x

Woohoo - I passed the barrier I'd been stuck at today - got to 10stone 9lbs...I've been on this diet for 15 days now and couldn't break the 10stone 10lb barrier...yay :)

Well done you! :) xx

well done x

Back