LucyLu's Baby No2 without the 3 stone gain this time please?...

The days are just flying by! Secretly can't wait for next weekend to come and go (the hen do) but looking forward to the wedding the weekend after!

Been messing about since weds so I deserved to see 8st 9 this morning.

Been getting lots of period type pains today but only mild, my backs killing too. Weirdly came out in a rash 2 days ago so it's all hormonal no doubt, it gets worse when I have a bath so probably a heat rash.

That was a surprise - 8st 7 this morning! Just goes to show that all this daily weighing is not a true reflection of weight as such, just how you are carrying extra fluid after a heavy day or so.

Still, I'm happy weighing at the moment as it dos change my mood a bit - Take today for example. I poured my muesli without weighing and then thought no - i'm going to measure it and if i'm still hungry have 2 breakfasts one being just fruit later. When I measured it it was 60grams!

Going to try to have a super day and be real careful, i'm not trying to lose weight but it would be great to go to class on wed's with sts!

Hi!

I think I'm 10 weeks on Thursday which will be my first scan. Just hoping for good news! Very nervous this time around.

Aww good luck for the scan :) it be nice getting a proper date and knowing how baby is doing! I don't think I know my EDD till scan x

Congrats on your bfp Lucy. Try not to stress too much about what the scales say. Keep an eye on them and make sure that you're eating right so that any weight you put on is baby weight and not overeating weight but otherwise, don't worry too much about it. Anything you gain will soon be off again I'm sure.

Thanks Caz, yes I'm not stressing, just keeping an eye especially as last time I didn't and just went on an eating rampage!

good luck with your scan xx

Thanks!

Had a rotten day, had this awful head from about 10am, hurts so bad when I lean forward so it's real movement related. Home now so I'm running a bath and about to have a hot honey and lemon with a paracetamol to see if it helps.

That was the worst headache I've ever had! 10am yesterday to about 2pm today, severe throbbing, couldn't hardly cough or move my head much, scary stuff.

Feel like this pregnancy is kicking my butt and I've a hen do this weekend :(

Hi Sammie,

Thanks for your kind words, I had a much better day yesterday, was really excited about the weekend or the first time in ages so I hope the feeling lasts!

Went to weigh in last night, after two weeks I've gained a half pound which I'm thrilled with!

Off for our first scan today at 10.30, fingers crossed for good news!

X

Hi Sammie,

Thanks for your kind words, I had a much better day yesterday, was really excited about the weekend or the first time in ages so I hope the feeling lasts!

Went to weigh in last night, after two weeks I've gained a half pound which I'm thrilled with!

Off for our first scan today at 10.30, fingers crossed for good news!

X

Good luck with your scan hun :) and well done at WI xxx

Well done xx

There certainly is a wriggler in there! What an amazing scan, I thought I was 10 weeks but she dated me as 9wks 4days probably due to my cycle.

Feeling much better which is great in time for the hen weekend!!!

Wow where have I been! London baby!!! Hen do last week and off back to London again tomorrow for the wedding on sat, the scales are being very kind only showing 8st 8 but I don't believe it ;)

Ok so its all over, hen do and the wedding all over! I'm partied out, exhausted and very skint after all this traveling, hotels etc.

Got a day off today to totally recover, I did go down hill at the wedding (think after several orange juices) and ended the night at 8pm, but I was pleased I lasted from 9am having hair and makeup done etc.
So thats' it, I have nothing planned and I just want to be happy and healthy in my pregnancy, I was 11 weeks yesterday and my scales show 8st 10 this morning which is totally fine, especially after a Chinese last night.

Asda is coming shortly and I plan on making a lovely sw friendly cottage pie for the family.

You are doing great sweety xx Keep up the good work xx

Sounds like you've had a very busy weekend hope you are remembering to get some rest in .. I remember how tiring the first trimester was although your almost in second .. How fast has that gone ?!

8.10 is amazing hun you should be so proud !! X

Wish I had of got some rest this weekend - back at work and i'm struggling a bit! Never mind, it's only until 3 and then off shopping. Really want to have some salad for tea so i'm thinking nice healthy salmon instead of the curry full of syns I'd originally planned!

Scales ahve gove up to 8st 11 today which again, i'm totally fine with. Yes ok gaining 2-3 pounds in 2 weeks isn't great but at least if anyone asks how i'm getting on at class I can simply tell the truth now!

To be honest I'm a bit dissapointed that class isn't free now that i'm not trying to lose weight. I have no intention of staying to class whilst i'm so tired in the evening's, that and the fact that i'm starving so I just want to weigh and go! I will make more of effort for taster evenings etc.

Back