Lucy's 75Kg goal

lucysland

First day back on the Atkins after a break during which I was pregnant but unfortunately miscarried at 10weeks. In August this year I lost 17lbs in 3 weeks and have only gained 2lbs back so I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things quick smart! I'm new to the site so hello to anyone who has read this so far!:D

Today's menu;
B- 2x bacon rasher, 1 tomato cooked in butter, 1 low carb (3g) wrap
L - Full fat soft cheese spread on 1 low carb (3g) wrap, 6 slices of peperoni and sliced tomato
D - 4 chicken drumsticks with skin on, broccoli & cauliflower with butter on
S- 1 teaspoon of very low sugar peanut butter, low carb (2.4g) wafer bar and low carb (3g) snack bar.
Drinks - 5pts sugar free squash

I've been feeling ravenous all day and still am whilst writing this. I'm hoping that this is just due to having gorged all the chocolate and crisps yesterday!

Any tips for getting me back in the swing of things please let me know, desperate to loose more weight to be healthier when I get pregnant again (positive thinking!) If you see something in my menu above that I shouldn't have eaten please let me know. Thanks for reading.

Lucy.x

Hi Lucy and welcome. Lovely to have you here. So sorry that you have had a tough time but indeed atkins can help you get lighter, fit and healthy. Reflecting on your menu, my only suggestion would be to try cutting out a bunch of the sugar free snacks and drinks you have in there. It would be much better to have a very clean and green (protein plus plenty of veg) induction to make sure you get rid of all cravings.

Good luck and keep posting:D

Morning Lucy and welcome :)

Morning Lucy, Hi and welcome. That's a lot to lose, but I'm sure you can do it love.

Day 2

Thanks all for your advice and welcomes. Yes I will try to increase green veg and yes it's a lot to loose and I know it'll take a long time to come off but I'm prepared for that and give myself over a year to achieve and hope I do, but I figure as long as I loose even 1kg a week it's 1kg to a healthier me.

I did a bit better today

B - Breakfast bar (3g)
L- soft cheese on low carb wrap (3g) with ham, peperoni and lettuce
D - Steak with cheese 1 tomato cooked in butter
S- 1 teaspoon peanut butter

Drinks - 500ml Diet pepsi (need caffine to concentrate at work) 3pts water & 1pt sugar free squash

I don't feel hungry today so I'm hoping I've done ok today.

Morning Lucy... Hope you have a good day :)

Morning Lucy, that days eating looked good, except for the breakfast bar, do you not have time to cook a breakfast in the morning love?

Morning lucy:) nice to someone else working in kilos with me:D

Back