Lucys diary! PCOS, trying for a baby. (Have now succeeded in trying for a baba!!!)

Good morning. Another lovely day here, going to go and take a look around town today as i need to get my sister something for her birthday, hate buying presents because i'm so crap at it! lol. Hopefully I find something nice :)

So, today will be a red day i think.

Breakfast - 35g Shreddies (Heb) 250ml SS Milk (Hea) Grapes, Green Tea
Lunch - 2 x BGTY sausages(1) 2 x WM bread (heb), Crisps x 2 (8) Orange, Apple
Dinner - 2 x Chicken breast with roasted peppers stuffed with 5 laughing cow light triangles and mushrooms (hea) carrots
Snack - Freddo (5)
Syns - 14

Last edited:
Just back from town, bought my sister a few presents... so hard to find something unusual these days. Got her a new bag, nail varnish, cute pair of earrings, little cupcake bath fizzers, box of chocolates and a eye shadow palette. Hope she likes them, i'm sure she will :)

Just put tea in the oven, can't wait for it! X

Awwww congratulations hun, that's amazing news! Best wishes to you and your family xxxxx

Hey everyone, it's been a year since I last logged in on here but I'm pleased to announce that I'm pregnant!!!!! I found out in May and I'm due in March :D I also got to target just before I found out too, it's been the best year! x

Congratulations!!! What amazing news. Good luck with your pregnancy. Hope the morning sickness passes xxx

Back