Lucy's LT journey for a Cuba hol body!!

I find a belt is a good idea. 9 weeks ago I went out and a pair of jeans I like were just too tight - even standing up so I wore a larger pair with a belt.

Today I've been wearing those jeans that were too small all day and I've spent most of the day sitting - when I walk they fall down.

Belts are your friend :)

And Lucy - wow!! Amazing how much difference 6 weeks makes!

I find a belt is a good idea. 9 weeks ago I went out and a pair of jeans I like were just too tight - even standing up so I wore a larger pair with a belt.

Today I've been wearing those jeans that were too small all day and I've spent most of the day sitting - when I walk they fall down.

Belts are your friend :)

And Lucy - wow!! Amazing how much difference 6 weeks makes!

I'm not a big belt lover! They catch on my belly bar!

lol Lucy - you can get really thin ones, ones made from soft material etc. They don't have to be chunky leather ones. :)

Or failing that you could get braces :D

Haha my boss said she was going to get me a pair of braces! Luckily I manned up and tried on smaller trousers and they fitted! Woop! :)

Awwww well done Lucy that is fabulous news!!! Well done x x x

Awwww well done Lucy that is fabulous news!!! Well done x x x

I'm so happy :) and they were only £6 Asda work trouser specials! This week my colleagues have been commenting on my weight loss apparently it's starting to really show! And my OH says I feel smaller to cuddle!!

Lucy that's wonderful, and what I've been buying too - ASDA have been one of my best friends thru this :) I've just bought the minimum to get me to the next size down. For me I've changed every 4-6 weeks so it's really motivating and I love going into ASDA and trying things on, even if I don't buy anything. You get to see your shape changing all the time and it's really exciting! Just wait until your collarbones become more pronounced and you actually have bones in your shoulders that you can feel :)

Lucy that's wonderful, and what I've been buying too - ASDA have been one of my best friends thru this :) I've just bought the minimum to get me to the next size down. For me I've changed every 4-6 weeks so it's really motivating and I love going into ASDA and trying things on, even if I don't buy anything. You get to see your shape changing all the time and it's really exciting! Just wait until your collarbones become more pronounced and you actually have bones in your shoulders that you can feel :)

My collarbones are already more pronounced but not as much as they use to be! Up untill I was 18 I was 9.5/10 stone size 10 top and 12 bottom!

I'm getting on ok, keeping busy! It's got to be the key. Even picked up some overtime this Wednesday, I may be thin and rich, how's about that?!

Hiya!! Holiday was amazing! Here is a picture (I hope it's worked as on I-pad) of the beach shared by the Sol and the Melia taken last week- pure paradise, you will love it!!

We did not do the dolphin excursion. It was through Thomas cook and my hubby really wanted to do it but after speaking to a few people decided against it as they were so disappointed. Apparently it's more of a dolphin show with you then having a chance to have your photo taken with a dolphin which is not what he wanted. For near £200 he expected to spend some time and swim with them.

If you are after another beach, walk to the left of your hotel from the beach through the trees. The sea there is amazing. Crystal clear, warm and so shallow, you can walk for ages with it not going past your knees and see all the fish!

As expected with the amazing all inclusive food and drink, I put on weight! Only a few pounds which I'm really pleased with as I was expecting a lot more. Before I went away I was dead set on getting back on track with TFR but after eating again, I just cannot face it. I'm pleased I got so far and shifted 3 stone for my hols but now I'm going to continue slowly but surely through SW. I'm determined to stay focused and shift the rest.

I wish you so much luck and encouragement with the remainder of your weight loss journey, you have had amazing results, and wish you a fantastic time in Cuba :) xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 176
Hiya!! Holiday was amazing! Here is a picture (I hope it's worked as on I-pad) of the beach shared by the Sol and the Melia taken last week- pure paradise, you will love it!!

We did not do the dolphin excursion. It was through Thomas cook and my hubby really wanted to do it but after speaking to a few people decided against it as they were so disappointed. Apparently it's more of a dolphin show with you then having a chance to have your photo taken with a dolphin which is not what he wanted. For near £200 he expected to spend some time and swim with them.

If you are after another beach, walk to the left of your hotel from the beach through the trees. The sea there is amazing. Crystal clear, warm and so shallow, you can walk for ages with it not going past your knees and see all the fish!

As expected with the amazing all inclusive food and drink, I put on weight! Only a few pounds which I'm really pleased with as I was expecting a lot more. Before I went away I was dead set on getting back on track with TFR but after eating again, I just cannot face it. I'm pleased I got so far and shifted 3 stone for my hols but now I'm going to continue slowly but surely through SW. I'm determined to stay focused and shift the rest.

I wish you so much luck and encouragement with the remainder of your weight loss journey, you have had amazing results, and wish you a fantastic time in Cuba :) xxxx

I'm glad you had an amazing holiday :) I cant wait to go! Do you know where I can find out about other excursions? Really want an idea on price as you cant get pesos here! How was the weather for you? Did you do the lobster shack? I really want to try lobster! I don't blame you for not being able to face TFR again, I'm glad I started when I was so driven. Cant wait to be off it now though, started to of had enough!!

xx

Yeah the currency thing is strange. We tipped the bus driver and bellboy £1 until we got our money changed and they were made up. One Cuban peso was 70p whilst we were there. I went and left the excursion printout at the hotel I'm sorry. The only thing i can remember was the open top bus to pillar beach was 5 peso each return. The restaurants at pillar beach were really good for money too. If you walk along the beach past the melia, just as the beach bends round, there is a lobster shack there. The other shack I heard of was a taxi ride away. Our hotel held a Cuban Day each Wednesday which included lobster so we didn't eat at the shack but did walk past each day and there were always people there fishing with a beer. The weather was 30/32 each day but bearable as there is a lovely breeze on the beach. I couldn't cope by the pool though as there was no breeze at all and I just felt like I was burning. We had one storm in our second week which started at about 10pm but the next day the weather was glorious again. Some days the sea was rough but we just went to the other beach past the Sol which was lovely and calm. The only thing I would say is make sure you take plenty of suncream because the only factors they sell are a factor 50 or a factor 2, nothing in between lol! The craft market which is about a 20 minute walk out of the hotel is well worth a visit too if your after gifts. You can then get a taxi back in a classic car for 5 pesos if your too hot to cope with the walk back or you can get a horse and carriage which was 5 peso per person. There are also pedalos, kayaks and a banana boat on the beach which were included in our stay but they were nearer to your hotel so may be part of the Sol. I really hope you enjoy it as much as we did!! xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah the currency thing is strange. We tipped the bus driver and bellboy £1 until we got our money changed and they were made up. One Cuban peso was 70p whilst we were there. I went and left the excursion printout at the hotel I'm sorry. The only thing i can remember was the open top bus to pillar beach was 5 peso each return. The restaurants at pillar beach were really good for money too. If you walk along the beach past the melia, just as the beach bends round, there is a lobster shack there. The other shack I heard of was a taxi ride away. Our hotel held a Cuban Day each Wednesday which included lobster so we didn't eat at the shack but did walk past each day and there were always people there fishing with a beer. The weather was 30/32 each day but bearable as there is a lovely breeze on the beach. I couldn't cope by the pool though as there was no breeze at all and I just felt like I was burning. We had one storm in our second week which started at about 10pm but the next day the weather was glorious again. Some days the sea was rough but we just went to the other beach past the Sol which was lovely and calm. The only thing I would say is make sure you take plenty of suncream because the only factors they sell are a factor 50 or a factor 2, nothing in between lol! The craft market which is about a 20 minute walk out of the hotel is well worth a visit too if your after gifts. You can then get a taxi back in a classic car for 5 pesos if your too hot to cope with the walk back or you can get a horse and carriage which was 5 peso per person. There are also pedalos, kayaks and a banana boat on the beach which were included in our stay but they were nearer to your hotel so may be part of the Sol. I really hope you enjoy it as much as we did!! xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you for that :) its so exciting! Xx

Week 12 pictures :)

Attachments

• image-4041392915.jpg
    image-4041392915.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 185
  • image-3667561763.jpg
    image-3667561763.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 182
Looking great Lucy, when do you go away? X

Back