Lucy's refeed

thanks xx

Day 4
B- Vanilla LT
D- Wholemeal pitta with a thin spread of very low fat mayo, tuna, lettuce and tomato.
T- Spaghetti bolognese, made with extra lean mince, tinned toms, passata, herbs, garlic, onions and oxo.
Snacks- Muller light and an apple.

Yum Oum, oh I have missed food. I really enjoyed my spag bol thanks. Contacted my slimming wonrld consultant the other day to let her know i was rejoinig tomorrow, im quite excited! She will get a shock when she sees me xx

Good luck hun! She will definitely get a shock haha. But in a good way! I just don't know how you do it. I am on my final placement at the moment training to be a teacher and work part time and it is killing me. For you, having a baby as well, it must be an absolute nightmare. So I wanted to say bloody well done to you, I take my hat off. Good luck with SW! Xx

aww thanks, ive got a really supportive family so it helps. what age group will you teach? xx

I'm training for 5-11 year olds. I'm on placement with a year 5 class at the moment. It's going well so far! I qualify in May 2012, ahhhhhh! What age range are you training for? Xx

im training for 16+, i have my degree already so its just a year course so i graduate with you! my placement is in a mens prison, i love it, not started teaching yet, just helping out in class etc. xx

day 5-
B-1 slice of wholemeal toast and a banana
D- Jacket potato, tuna and salad, pear
T- Left over spag bol, yogurt
S- choc LT

im loving it, not had any bad food, but think ve eaten too much pasta so only lost 1lb in all. its better off than on though. my slimming world consultant didnt even say anything!! i dont think she wanted to compliment me on losing weight on a different diet to the one shes promoting though. how you getting on? xx

my slimming world consultant didnt even say anything!! i dont think she wanted to compliment me on losing weight on a different diet to the one shes promoting though.

That's shocking! I can't beleive she didn't say anything! Probably jealousy. A dramatic weight loss is worth acknowledgment no matter what diet it was done on! She could have at least said you look good! It makes me so mad. But anyway hun, the weight loss you've achieved is for YOU so ignore her haha. Xx

That's shocking! I can't beleive she didn't say anything! Probably jealousy. A dramatic weight loss is worth acknowledgment no matter what diet it was done on! She could have at least said you look good! It makes me so mad. But anyway hun, the weight loss you've achieved is for YOU so ignore her haha. Xx

shes lovely really i don't think she likes this kind of diet because she sees people gain if they move to slimming world without refeeding properly. I feel so good about myself at the moment so it doesnt really matter what she says anyway. at the moment im sat in a pair of size 14 jeans that are baggy, i never thought that would ever happen again xx

oh and ive just noticed that i'm no longer obese!!! x

Back