Lucy's refeed diary (help!)

Lucy060190

Hi, i'm planning my refeed to start tomorrow, its sooner than I expected due to health problems. Does this sound ok?

[FONT=&quot]DayOne[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]B –lipotrim[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]L –lipotrim[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T – 4-6ozof cooked chicken breast with small side salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes,peppers and balsamic vinegar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Day Two[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]L –Tuna in brine with small salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers andbalsamic vinegar[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T - 4-6ozof cooked chicken breast with small side salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes,peppers, mushrooms, onion and balsamic vinegar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DayThree[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]L - Tunain brine with small salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers and balsamicvinegar[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T – 4-6ozcod fillet with 8oz of potato and two heaped table spoons of peas[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DayFour[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]L – Tunasandwich (low fat spread) with a bowl of salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes,peppers, mushrooms, onion and balsamic vinegar) with weight watchers yoghurt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T – Salmonfillet with 5 small new potatoes one tablespoon of peas and one tablespoon ofcarrots[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DayFive[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]L – Hamsandwich (low fat spread) with a bowl of salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes,peppers, mushrooms, onion and balsamic vinegar) with two portions of fruit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T –Sweet and sour chicken (weight watchers sauce) with 4oz of cooked rice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DaySix[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]L –bagel with low fat cream cheese, chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes,peppers, mushrooms, onion and balsamic vinegar) with weight watchers yoghurt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T –Spaghetti Bolognese, consisting of: drained lean mince, low fat sauce and 4ozcooked spaghetti[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DaySeven[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]B –Lipotrim[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]L –Tuna and light mayo pitta stuffed with lettuce, cucumber, peppers and onionswith two pieces of fruit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T –Chilli con carne with 4oz cooked rice[/FONT]

Looks good to me Lucy, hope you are ok, just watch your portion sizes x x x

I will do, I just feel faint n sick again, it might be the heat but my repeat blood tests came back today and the level has dropped but is still high. The dr wants to ring and talk and I think his advice will be to come off the diet x

Your health is more important and you have done extremely well to do this long x

Definitely really want to nibble some ham now and see if I feel better! C

Looks fine!! As Kay said just watch your portion sizes. I have bought myself a childs plate, may sound silly but it seems to be working!! I feel full eating from it x x x

Weighed in today, 11st 5/7lbs depending on the converter!!

Don't forget to add 1-2 tbs veg to your spag bol and chilli. :)

Ooo yeah thank you :) I swapped cucumber for spring onion and don't like mushroom cooked in the microwave!! This was today's tea, does portion look ok? It was a 3/4 bowl full of salad x

Attachments

• image-388283256.jpg
    image-388283256.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 166
I grill my mushroom sometimes - have you tried that?

I dunno about portion size - it's hard to tell how big your bowl is. :)

As long as you weigh your protein and carbs and don't go utterly crazy with the other stuff I think you'll be ok.

That's a tint amount compared to what I had salad wise so I think your doing great x

Good portion sizes; expect a loss on refeed with those (y)

I'm finding no matter how much is on my plate I'm full after I've finished it whether it's a tiny amount or (yet to have) a massive amount.

Thanks guys, it's a weird feeling having something in my tummy!! Are we allowed squash? X

could you possibly give me some ideas for a refeed menu will not be doing it till end of august because when I go on holiday. I am also away for the weekend in 3 weeks and will have to eat in the morning and evening so not sure what is the best thing to eat, many thanks

Back