Buttercups Refeed :-)

BUTTERCUP27

Well the day has come and I have started my refeed, I must say it has been great and I enjoyed my first meal in 15 weeks very much :)
I'm gonna post everyday on my refeed so to keep me on track and to let everyone know how it is going :)

Day 1
Breakfast - Lipotrim Shake Choc
Lunch - Lipotrim Shake Choc
Dinner - 4 oz Chicken Fillet (steamed) Small cereal Bowl of Salad ( mixed lett leaves, 3 baby tom, cucumber, spring onions, celery ) and balsamic vinegar.
and omg it was the best dinner I've ever had in 15 weeks :) and it was so filling, i wasnt one bit hungry for the rest of the evening. I can't wait to have my chicken salad tomorrow yum :)
I also had my 2l of sparkling water.

It's amazing how much you can appreciate a chicken salad now isn't it, I'm refeeding and love my chicken salads with balsamic vinegar

Yay Buttercup! Welcome to the club :) I still can't believe how nice chicken and salad tastes :)

Thanks ladies, the chicken salad is amazing:) but to be honest am still really full after it this morning I don't know how am gonna fit to chicken salad's in today :rolleyes:

Day 2
Breakfast - Lipotrim Strawberry Shake
Lunch - Chicken Salad (same as day 1 )
Dinner - Chicken Salald (same as day 1)
2l of sparkling water and couple cups of black coffee

Day 2 has been great and am loving the refeed :) I think I could live on chicken salad its so good :)

Well done Buttercup!! :)

Keep up the good work buttercup :)

Day 3
Breakfast - lipotrim chocolate shake
Lunch - chicken salad
Dinner - chicken salad and 2 steamed baby pot
2l of sparkling water
And went shopping and purchase my first pair of size 10 skinny jeans in 8 years and they fit :)

Wow that's amazing what size was you at the start x

Have you done before and after photos x

I was between an 16 and 18 Emma when I started, I have some before and after photos up in the picture form :)

Wow you have done so well to go down to a 10 that's brill, you must be so happy x

Day 4
Breakfast - Lipotrim Strawberry shake
Lunch - Chicken Salad (same as above), 1 Ryvita Wholegrain Cracker, 1 Danone Vitalinea
Dinner - 1 Fillet of Plaice (steamed), Salad (as above) and 3 baby pot (steamed), 1 Danone Vitalinea

2l sparkling water and 3 cups of black coffee :)

All good so fair, feeling very full after each meal, hope my portions are ok :)

Yay! Day 4 done and dusted. Sounds like you're doing great :) x x x

Thanks Kay, just hope I can keep it up :)

Day 5

Breakfast - Lipotrim Strawberry shake
Lunch - Chicken Salad (same as above), 1 Ryvita Wholegrain Cracker, 1 Danone Vitalinea
Dinner - Chicken Salad, 3 Baby pot, 1 Danone Vitalinea

2l Sparkling Water and 1 Black Tea.

Sounds good buttercup x

Day 6
Breakfast - lipotrim carmel bar
Lunch . Salad, small tin tuna in brine , 1 wholegrain cracker, 1 danone vitalinea
Dinner - salad, tin of tuna in brine, 3 baby pot, 1 danone vitalinea
2l sparkling water , black tea and coffee

I had a varicous vein removed in my leg this morning too by laser so i hope that wont effect me too much :) well at least i will have to do lots of walking

Back