1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Lucy's weight loss (and food) diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by LucyNewMum, 5 February 2014 Social URL.

1. LucyNewMum

LucyNewMum Well-Known Member

Decided to keep a little diary to keep me on track. Quick diet recap: Started at 16st10 after having my first baby in 2012. Got down to 13st, then fell pregnant. Had my baby girl in October 2013 and am now 15st.

I'm attending a rosemary Conley class for the weigh in and exercise, but am basically calories counting. I need the weigh in to keep me motivated :). I started last thurs (30th jan) and first weigh in is tomorrow. I have stuck to 1200 cals so expecting a good loss :)

Will update as much as I can :) good luck all out there x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LucyNewMum

Yesterday's food

B- 2 ww toast spread with laughing cow light (170)
    L- chicken soup (210) bag of snack a jacks (90)
    S- mullerlight yoghurt (90) grapes (30)
    D- 2 Linda McCartney sausages, 2 small Yorkshire puddings, vegetables and gravy (390)
    S- options hot choc (50)
    Cups of tea (70)

Total cals- 1100

4. LucyNewMum

Food today

B- 1 slice ww toast with laughing cow light (100)
    L- fresh tomato soup and laughing cow light (110) chocolate protein bar (120) apple (50)
    S- shape chocolate yoghurt (110)
    D- small jacket potato, laughing cow lights and spaghetti hoops (360)
    S- options hot chocolate (50)
    Teas (80)

Total cals- 980

5. MrsGinger

MrsGinger Well-Known Member

Subscribing!

Good luck with your journey x