Lucysmommys cc and exercise diary

Omg that's a lot of cash :-(

It will be worth it tho

Well I am now in work and bored lol burned off 760 cals at spin tho which has given me cals for snackajack, fruit and chocolate whilst I am here :)

I think I am addicted to exercising hehe really enjoying it just now

And my eating is improving as well which is also great xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're doing so well!!
I only do combat twice a week and the ten minute toning solution at home every other day.
I did spin a couple of yrs ago and was sore for ten days after, and I mean REALLY sore!! I thought I was going to have to get a home help in at one point it was that bad!;-)
Exercise is definitely addictive once you start and find what you like. :)

Well done :D

Well done! :D You've lost this!! :eek: :eek:
1lb_fat.jpg

Never to be seen again lol! Glad o hear you're good xx

In back :)

Not been a very good girl and I have a dinner out on Saturday so I will this week one day at a time

I have also out my cals up to 1500 a day and not gonna eat my exercise cals back and see what happens

I just need to find my golden number.

Good luck with changing your calories :)

Well I have my food planned for tomorrow as 12 hrs in the ward so I am pleased with what I have

B: special k oats and almonds with milk

L: m&s count on us cottage Pie

D: m&s count on us chicken pasta

Snack: fruit

Still have 360 cals left from 1500

X

wow, your diary is great! wish i had motivation to do as much exercise as you!
how many calories are in the M&S cottage pie? this would do nicely for a quick fix x

Thanks

The exercise has kinda fallen a bit this week as I am back on placement but it's been great as it's a heavy ward also I have been walking a lot too recently

But I seem to have lost 3.5lbs in 1.5 weeks
Without even trying x

Jadewrightson said:
wow, your diary is great! wish i had motivation to do as much exercise as you!
how many calories are in the M&S cottage pie? this would do nicely for a quick fix x

I'm sure it was 340 cals x

Well done!! You obviously have this eating malarky nailed now!! That's a fab loss xx

That's great! Love it when the weight seems to drop even though you've not been doing much! Well done :)

Can't believe my diary is still here

I am all ready for a restart tomorrow - not sure what I am eating yet tho :-( need to have a good look around the cupboards

I have Put on a lot of weight I am now 14 at 9lbs - which is just really bad and I am mega disappointed in myself so I need to get back to basics and sort myself out xx

Welcome back! You can so do this! :)

Back