Lucysmommy's New Diary - back again :-)

morning everyone

in work at the moment - very busy with sick people :-(

well having a bit of hetic week so i think come thursday i will be happy with a sts, i havent eaten lots of things that i shouldnt but i have dinner plans tonight, had lunch plans yesterday an dinner plans last night

tried to pick as best i could but we will see lol

been up all night with lucy and erin (neice) not sure why but they wanted to play games between 2 and 4 this morning could have throttled them, so now i am in work with my eyes half open

x

Is your hair super short here? Looks so diff from your other pics!

Gorgeous!

xx

its not, i had it tied back cos its a mass of curls lol and i was in turkey and it was something ridiculous like 37degrees at night lol

thanks for your lovely comments
x

Morning

Hope you have a great weekend x

My hair goes exactly like that on holiday! I try to straighten it and end up looking like Rod Stewart cos the heat just makes it go so frizzy! Hate it!

Hope you managed to stay awake at work, a sts on weeks that youve been out for dinners and lunch is good going!!

x

aww hope your shift went okay.. love your new av pic btw - you dont look like you have any weight to lose!

hope you get a better nights sleep tonight :) xxx

Hey my lovely! Welcome back. It's good to see you. Loving your new pic and well done on your losses. Take care. xx

thanks hunni

having a hungry day:-(

so i am going to have some chips, i am 0.5point over for the day but i feel as tho i havent eaten anything, silly empty food choices that i have made

i will have them as know if i dont, it will get worse and i will end up off plan and i dont want that :-(

i know this is cos i am off work tonight and been feeling strangly hungry all day

xx

hi everyone

still not going very well but i will get it back for thursday i think the stress of not having a min to myself and me being unorganised doesnt help

i was doing great this morning and then, uni finished at 12, i had to stay to speak to my personal lecturer and then i had to get my gran to her hospital appt and then my oh wanted to me to deliver somethings to his work for him - by this time is 3.30pm and i was starving, so i went to KFC and felt very annoyed and upset with myself after it :-(

oh dear
x

just start afresh come thursday, and im sure with a clean slate you'll b fine x

well weigh in today and i put on 2.5lbs :-(

im very upset and this is has given me the kick up the bum i needed!

so have been extremly good today and intend to be for the rest of the week and hope to have a good loss next week

xx

ah never mind hun, just get bak into it 1 day at a time and next week you'll be smiling :)

suz x

thanks everyone for your lovely comments much appreciated

well have been on plan but not been able to get on here as it depends where i sit at in work :-(

got lucy a kitten today for her bday, he is gorgeous and we are calling him diego as far as i know, cos thats her fave programme

it would be better if we could get him out from under the sofa lol lucy loves him from afar, as soon as he comes near her she runs away bless her

xx

Awww How lovely

Any pics ?

Back