Lucysmommys slim and save diary

lucysmommy

Gold Member
hi everyone

starting slim and save today -starting weight 100.8 kg - i want to lose about 5 stones. i am ready to do this, I cant believe my weight has gotten so out of control - It didn't bother me for such a long time but now i have 2 weddings to attend - one in feb and the march and I want to look good for my partner and my own self esteem - so it is now i start this long journey to be my true self again

had my first shake this morning - chocolate crispy cereal - not sure if i like the cereal pieces in the drink though.

anyways my first goal is to get to Christmas - hope to lose 1.5 stones by then.

i am hoping the hunger subsides - in saying that though today I have been good so far with the hunger - my down fall is work between 4-10pm - so my plan is 1 x shake, 1 x meal, 1 x bar (for when at work) and then an veggie omelette at night when i get home plus my water

please feel free to comment

I work 6pm to midnight so I gave a shake and protein veg meal before I go a bar only tea break and a shake when I get home about 1am via I am always starving.

Take it one day at a time before you know it weeks would have passed. I am on day 73 already

just made my lunch and the macaroni cheese was a bit of a disaster - ate it all but it was very runny - any advice?

see when you make it - do you mix the water with the sachet before you put it in for the first 90 mins?

im all confused x

Blimey hun... It'll be v crispy after 90 mins!!!

Hehe, welcome to slim and save, if you're struggling just ramble on here (like I do), the support on here is brilliant x

Back