Lulu's Diary

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,
I’ve decided to start a diary from tomorrow as I seem to be really struggling at the moment and think this might help.
I unfortunately have a love hate relationship with food. I love it so much I cant stop eating! However my body does not thank me for it and I gain wait almost instantly.
I am doing weight watchers from home, started last January at 12st 5lb. I got down to 9st 13lb just before my holidays in September but have since messed around with slimming world, detox diets and Christmas and here I am back to good old weight watchers now weighing 10st 8lb (maybe 10st 9lb tomorrow had another bad day).
I would like to get down to 8st 5lb as I am only 5ft 1 however I will see how I feel when I get to 9st. I am going to log everything I eat in my diary along with exercise and weigh ins. I will be weighing at home every Friday.
I am sticking with 26pp today and having one cheat day a week no weeklies. For example I will have one cheat meal a week or a night out. By cheat meal I mean something that I wouldn’t be able to point like a meal from a restaurant that I cant find out the nutritional information of food. As for nights out I would rather not worry about counting points when I’m supposed to be out enjoying myself.
Anyway hope I have not bored you to much, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong with any points ect. That’s what I love about this site everyone is so helpful feels like going to a group from the comfort of my own bed lol.
Lulu x
P.S does anyone have any idea why my enter button (to jump a line, think the correct term might be return) does not work on this site? I had to write this in word and paste it in and it still looks all bunched up together!

Todays Menu

Breakfast
Banana and Fruit Salad 0pp

Lunch
Half carton of covent garden chunky root veg medley 4pp
Plain Bagel 6pp

Dinner
Large Fish Sushi Selection from Sainsburys 10pp

That leaves me with 6pp for snacks, will update later.

Hope everyone has a great day :) x

Well my soup was not nice only had a few mouth fulls so i would say 1pp max.

Having sushi at about 4 as i have a class tonight and will be starving if i dont have anything.

Leaves me with 9pp for dinner, what could i have for 9pp? Any suggestions? X

For dinner i had an omelette, with cheese and smoked sausage after i completing two levels of josie gibsons dvd.

Now i've put myself to bed with a dvd before i eat something i shouldnt :) x

Hi here to follow! Good luck Hun your will do it! Your food diary looks amazing! Xx

Here to subscribe.

Food looks great. Im not a fan of covent Garden soups but some people rave about them

Good luck

Xx

Thanks for reading :)

I was sort of on plan saturday daytime, i had about 8 points left. But had a night out followed by a 5am mcdonalds!

Sunday i was very hungover and feeling very sick so didnt eat much during the day but had a chinese. I did sort of choose well beansprouts, noodles and fried rice.

Here is todays menu...

Breakfast

Asda choc chip brioche bun 3pp

Lunch

Plain bagel 6pp
Chicken 2pp
BBQ Sauce 1pp
Seabrooks Canadian Ham Crisps 4pp

Dinnee

Sainsburys Be Good to yourself chinese chicken curry 10pp

I'm going to a body pump class after work followed by a spinning class.

Hoping to sweat out last nights chinese lol.

Hoping to stick to that menu as i am not using any weeklies as i probs ate and drank them all on saturday night x

Well yesterday was a bad day! I still felt hung over and used most of my points on lunch so ended up having an indian takeaway for tea and i didnt bother with spinning :(

Anyway todays a new day, goin to try and have fruit for breakfast and save points for lunch and dinner.

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Asda Large Sushi Selection 11pp

Not sure what to have for dinner will have to see what we have in.

I have left my purse at home today so i cant buy anything from the shop at work x

Hi Lulu, Here to follow! I love reading other member's diaries for inspiration, it really gives me that extra push to stay on track! I struggle daily trying not to eat what I shouldn't! I'm the same as you, if I'm going out I won't count calories, WW does not rule my life - but it is good to stick to as much as we can! I try to keep my weeklies for days like those! Keep up the good work! You're doing great! x

Thanks! I’ve had another bad day again today. Just can’t seem to get back into the swing of things :( I eat one thing that I probably shouldn’t and then continue to binge. Even taking no money to work didn’t help as someone from the office bought us all a chocolate bar and crisps. Then I went into town had a pasty and have just had chicken dippers chips and beans for tea. Need to find myself some will power asap!

I still live at home with my mum and she usually cooks but she’s been working late so I’ve literally ate junk the past few weeks. I know I shouldn’t as I have to move out and cook for myself at some point!! I looked up some easy pasta recipes at work today and found a one that looked easy enough for me, so going to give that a try tomorrow with some ww dough balls.

I’m also going to try and get up early in the morning and do my 30 second slim dvd. That way if I cant be bothered after work its already done (doubt that will happen to be honest). When I first started weight watchers last year I used to be up at 6am to go to the gym every morning but I just have no motivation what so ever. I’ve even cancelled my gym membership as I felt I was wasting money. Probably not a good idea after all.

How’s everyone doing today? x

Hi Hun!

I know excattly how u feel I'm in the same boat too after having a week totally off plan I'm finding it so hard to get back into the swing of things again! Luckily I stayed the same even with a whole week of eating rubbish and not counting a single thing :/

I find it hard to plan what I'm going to eat so normally just eat something quick and easy :( going to try and start planning my days of food to try and help me stay on track :/

I've been back on plan for 3 day after my week off and I've only had 1 good day eating wise :/ I think most people have a slip every now and again and it's totally normal! Even of we have to see everyday as a fresh start to start again at least we are doing it and not giving up I don't care if I have 3 bad days a week. As long as its not the whole week then ill be happy!!

Good idea about the DVD in the morning think I may try this myself as it may give me more energy though out the day hopefully!?

Don't give up Hun we can all do this and we all will!! :) xxx

Thanks! I’ve had another bad day again today. Just can’t seem to get back into the swing of things :( I eat one thing that I probably shouldn’t and then continue to binge. Even taking no money to work didn’t help as someone from the office bought us all a chocolate bar and crisps. Then I went into town had a pasty and have just had chicken dippers chips and beans for tea. Need to find myself some will power asap!

I still live at home with my mum and she usually cooks but she’s been working late so I’ve literally ate junk the past few weeks. I know I shouldn’t as I have to move out and cook for myself at some point!! I looked up some easy pasta recipes at work today and found a one that looked easy enough for me, so going to give that a try tomorrow with some ww dough balls.

I’m also going to try and get up early in the morning and do my 30 second slim dvd. That way if I cant be bothered after work its already done (doubt that will happen to be honest). When I first started weight watchers last year I used to be up at 6am to go to the gym every morning but I just have no motivation what so ever. I’ve even cancelled my gym membership as I felt I was wasting money. Probably not a good idea after all.

How’s everyone doing today? x

Hey, How is the diet going? Did you cook your pasta and dough balls? Sounds yummy! You'll get the hang of the diet routine eventually. I find it takes me days to get used to it, eventually I find myself feeling less hungry and the diet starts to benefit me! I deliberately don't buy any goodies as once I know they're in the house I'll crave them! I try to snack on Ryvita with chocolate spread if I have a sweet craving.

Is the DVD Josie Gibson's DVD. Is it any good? I wish I could get the motivation to do exercise in the morning, but I love my sleep too much! I try to go as often as I can after work. Surprisingly it makes me feel less hungry sometimes! x

The pasta and dough balls were a disaster. Well the pasta was. Which ended up in me being starving and having a massive binge! Yesterday was WI - STS which I am actually pleased about, I stuck to plan all day but then had chippy for dinner. Used some of my weeklies for that though.

The josie Gibson dvd is quite good. I have a heart rate monitor and burned 174 calories while doing the level 1 workout, which isn’t bad really because its only 20 mins. One day I did manage 2 levels and burned about 400.

I had an idea while looking through the recipe forum. Slow Cooker! There’s loads of recipes on her and all I need to do is put them in the pot turn it on and leave it. So when ever my mums working late that’s what I’m going to do. That way it will be ready when I come home from work and I suppose even I cant ruin it lol.

I’m supposed to be going out tonight but think I’m going to give it a miss. That’s how I end up ruining my diet all week because I’ve used all my weeklies in one night and have no back up for weekdays. I was out last weekend and will be out next weekend so one night wont harm me.

Hoping to get back into my exercise routine soon, I used to do loads last summer and really enjoyed it but I just cant be bothered at the moment. I cancelled my gym membership as they kept changing classes which was really annoying as they would not let me know so I would turn up for aerobics and it would be legs, bums and tums (which I hate) so cancelled. I have an induction on Monday for a gym at my old school. Its not as nice as my own gym but I don’t think I’ll go a lot so not too bothered it’s either £15 a month or £3 pay as you go. Think I’ll stick will pay as you go for now then see how it is. Wanting to start running and swimming as well. Just need to stop talking about it and actually go out and do it J

Hows everyone doing?

x

Todays Menu

Breakfast
30g Chocolate Cornflakes 3pp
100ml Semi Skimmed Milk 1pp

Lunch
20g Pasta (Uncooked weight) 2pp
1 Pack Bernard Matthrews Roast Turkey Chunks 3pp
70g Glorious Habenero Hot Sauce 2pp
15g Pilgrims Choice Lighter Cheese 1pp

2 mini apple and cinnamon flapjacks from graze (gave one to mum) 4pp

The pasta sauce was far too hot for me don’t think I’ll be eating that again, guess I underestimated Adam from man v food when he says how hot those are lol.

Not sure what to have for dinner, I have ten points left for the day but could use a few weeklies but will try and stick to ten.

Burned 273 calories this morning doing my dvd and a few exercises.

Enjoy your weekend people :)

Dinner

150g steak 5pp
100g oven chips 4pp
Mushrooms and Onions 0pp

Snacks during the day

Wotsits 3pp
Half punnet graze blueberry swirl 2pp
2 squares chocolate 2pp

Still have 34 weeklies left :)

Hi Everyone, Been off the rails once again but decided i need to get myself back on track. I've decided that i will continue to weigh on friday but reset my weekly allowance on mondays. That way if i want to eat them over the weekend i have to save them all week. I also realised i cant do without a treat everyday so i have a plan. Going to have fruit for breakfast which is 0 points. Allow 8 points for lunch, 11 for dinner and 7 for treats. So todays menu is. Breakfast - Banana Lunch - 1 pack of bernard mathews roast turkey 3pp, Nandos Sauce 1pp and one pyramid of birdseye golden vegetable rice. Dinner - Not sure mums working late again so I might just have a weight watchers sausage and mash meal as it goes out of date soon. I wasnt too bad yesterday, finally cooked my self a meal that was nice. I made a colmans tuna pasta bake there was a recipe on the back which worked out 11pp per serving. I did like it so much that i went back for seconds though! x

Hi Everyone, Been off the rails once again but decided i need to get myself back on track. I've decided that i will continue to weigh on friday but reset my weekly allowance on mondays. That way if i want to eat them over the weekend i have to save them all week. I also realised i cant do without a treat everyday so i have a plan. Going to have fruit for breakfast which is 0 points. Allow 8 points for lunch, 11 for dinner and 7 for treats. So todays menu is. Breakfast - Banana Lunch - 1 pack of bernard mathews roast turkey 3pp, Nandos Sauce 1pp and one pyramid of birdseye golden vegetable rice. Dinner - Not sure mums working late again so I might just have a weight watchers sausage and mash meal as it goes out of date soon. I wasnt too bad yesterday, finally cooked my self a meal that was nice. I made a colmans tuna pasta bake there was a recipe on the back which worked out 11pp per serving. I did like it so much that i went back for seconds though! x

Hey hun, the weeklies idea sounds great! You also eat them after weigh, which is the best time to have them!

11pp for Tuna pasta bake sounds really good, how many portions does it make?! may have to make it one evening!

I can't live without treats either..... it's best not to deprive yourself otherwise we'll end up binging! x

Hey hun, the weeklies idea sounds great! You also eat them after weigh, which is the best time to have them!

11pp for Tuna pasta bake sounds really good, how many portions does it make?! may have to make it one evening!

I can't live without treats either..... it's best not to deprive yourself otherwise we'll end up binging! x

It was for 4 people, looked quite small but was filling. Next time i'd have a salad with it.

It was a colmans packet mix thing. I used 1 tin of tuna instead of 200g and left the sweetcorn out.

Last night i had chicken wit asapargus roasted carrots pepper and some baby potatoes with peppercorn sauce for 9pp was lovely.

I never realised packet sauces were only 3pp per portion will be stocking up on them. X

It was for 4 people, looked quite small but was filling. Next time i'd have a salad with it.

It was a colmans packet mix thing. I used 1 tin of tuna instead of 200g and left the sweetcorn out.

Last night i had chicken wit asapargus roasted carrots pepper and some baby potatoes with peppercorn sauce for 9pp was lovely.

I never realised packet sauces were only 3pp per portion will be stocking up on them. X

Really! 3pp is good for a sauce! Would be great with meat and veg :)

oooh the chicken sounds lovely! Yum! x

Some of them are great! I love all the creamy cheesey unhealthy ones made from scratch. But they can be more points than a meal so usually use the packet ones.

Back