Lumps in moose

kellymundy

Gold Member
Has anyone else found that they sometimes get little white fat like lumps when they make the moose? I made choc/mint moose this morning and I mixed it with a blender at high speed for about 2 minutes so there was no way it was lumps of powder. I went to eat it and I kept getting little white strings of what felt like a mix between jelly and fat (Yuck:sign0137:).
Has anyone else come across this?

Hi Kelly! I'm by no means a 'mousse marvel' but I mix the MAM well in the shake satchet before adding it to the water. When I first started the mousse vibe I got lumps of gelatine like you :jelous:, but if you mix it thoroughly with shake first then add and mix well it should be ok! I hope this helps! As I said tho I'm no expert as I still can't get the tetra mousse right!! Good luck:D bb x!!

I agree with Bigley, I got the lumps when I didn't mix the MAM in with the shake properly.

I couldn't eat it, I got half way through and got fed up picking the lumps out and the texture when I ate one made me wanna be sick!:jelous:

This stuff makes me fill ill thinking about it!!

Same here I mix the 2 powders together then add to the freezing cold water and blitz with a hand blender, if not mixed quick enough I do find lumps

I LIKE the lumpy bits!! I always knew I was weird ...... :silly:Theresa x

Back