Lumps

hannahike

Now... since ive been losing weight ive been finding random lumps over my body.. like right under my skin so its not like visible.... my mum thinks its the fat breaking up...

has anyone else found them?

they are probably fat lobules you are finding..not 100% tho...sure its nothing to worry about..mention it next w.i xx

No I havent hun. Maybe you should get it checked out at the docs?? :)

It prob is fat hun but maybe get it checked to reassure youself xx

I have one in my chest???

I've got them all over my stomach... Just under the skin, loads of them!

I reckon it's just fat globules... My stomach used to be big and hard with fat, but now it's a LOT slimmer and kinda wobbly and all these little lumps under the skin lol... Feel like I'm carrying a big bag of marbles!

I have found my boobs feel different even my hubby thinks so why does the fat have to go out of my boobs first. In my dreams im going to wake up pert before children look. Im going to watch out or this now.

How big are the lumps? I have some on my legs and they're about the size of an insect bite but they're hard and they've been there for months. I was wondering what they were but didn't associate them with LT - but I wonder now if they could have appeared when I was on it before in October?

Back