Lumpy shakes?

hannata

I can haz cake?
Here's your answer.

proelite shaker - you can find them on google/ebay

Best invention ever. Makes the shakes so so so much more tolerable. It has a lil springy ball inside that mixes it. It is basically a blender in a shaker bottle.

And for only a fiver (I have about 6 of them, it drives my mother crazy :p)

Hope it helps xxx

Last edited:
Oooh that's clever!

Lumpy shakes make me gag so much that I have just been using a blender and taking the liquid product into work, in a sealed tupperware.

I will have to get one of those things though, so much more practical than having to worry about spillage in your bag!

Thanks!

I have a shaker from boots that's meant for protein shakes for body builders lol! it has measure gauge up the side for water and and a meshy bit inside so i can take my water and pack to work and then shak shake shake it up as and when i need it! tis awesome! can't stand lumpy shakes! I use a hand blender at home though because it's easier to rinse off lol!

I've got a Celebrity Slim shaker lol seems to be doing the job. Lumpy shakes sound vile! x

Do you want to remove that link before Starlight comes along and does it? :p Just put the name of it instead ;) xx

you know you're supposed to consume the stuff within 15 minutes of making it...right? All of the vitamins start to expire once its been mixed up x

Really? Oh noooo!

:s

Better get one of those mixer things then, I guess!

Thanks for the tip, Hannata!

SL

i have a large collection of shakers, i have 3 of the blender ball ones and 3 of the mesh ones, i prefer the mesh ones thou, on cambridge i found the blender ball shakers still left lumps

Back