Lunch - Angry venting

Ah now you have done it gone and mentioned fish and chips mmmm SW style lol

I cheated in first week milk shake diet and cheating by eating chicken - not right for me.

I would like to see our weights in 6 months and see who stuck to it and who is back on carbs lol x

I could never, ever do a shake type diet....never. I would rather be 20 stones. The thing I love about SW is that if you wanted you could have fish and chips tonight.....it just is not like a diet.

By the way for the last 2 nights and tonight as well I am having my homemade quorn and roasted red pepper burgers, I love them,with new potatoes and french beans......now what would she make of that............ why not leave an SW book where she can see it she would be so shocked.

Enjoy your jackets...........long may you do so,

hugs xxxx

HUGS XXXXX

My old housemate was like that in my early days of SW - he was trying to eat healthier as well and he would often make a comment like "I thought you on a diet" when he compared my huge portions of pasta, potatoes etc to his ryvitas (yes that would be his main meal!)

He has since eaten his words, he's amazed by my weightloss and is always making nice compliments when I meet up with him :)

I remember when I was on placement earlier this year some teachers would often make comments about what I was eating. Just ignore them - you know it works and you're eating healthier.

I could never, ever do a shake type diet....never. I would rather be 20 stones. The thing I love about SW is that if you wanted you could have fish and chips tonight.....it just is not like a diet.

By the way for the last 2 nights and tonight as well I am having my homemade quorn and roasted red pepper burgers, I love them,with new potatoes and french beans......now what would she make of that............ why not leave an SW book where she can see it she would be so shocked.

Enjoy your jackets...........long may you do so,

hugs xxxx

HUGS XXXXX

Its so hard to do one - its ok for all of a hour but your brain plays games you just want food .. I did like the energy but also found had that energy this week not have chocolate ..

Your home made quorn burgers so fab - hope you enjoy them!

I think I will make a point of taking my full plate through the office now :)

Hugs too xx

My old housemate was like that in my early days of SW - he was trying to eat healthier as well and he would often make a comment like "I thought you on a diet" when he compared my huge portions of pasta, potatoes etc to his ryvitas (yes that would be his main meal!)

He has since eaten his words, he's amazed by my weightloss and is always making nice compliments when I meet up with him :)

Well done on your weight loss ... Great story - I want to be on the same boat - and just show them all , all the ones who thinks it ok to comment x

Well actually she probably should have seen you with more than that as you are also allowed or should have 1/3 fruit or veg with it as well! How's that for a nice meal!

Well actually she probably should have seen you with more than that as you are also allowed or should have 1/3 fruit or veg with it as well! How's that for a nice meal!

Saying that I have been a bit skimpy on the fruit and veg this week, need to up it a bit :rolleyes: xx

Back