Lunch box ideas

Stahir

Hi guys,

I just started the Paleo diet 3 weeks ago, albiet week two went out of the window as family came down during the half term and it was pmt week! :(

So, I've been wondering what kind of foods I can make to take to work with me. The easier, the better! Luckily, spring is on its way (ahem), and I can take salads in...but i'd like a hot meal now and then too.:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.

S

Heya what facilities do you have? I tend to have a lot of salads, but sometimes do scrambled egg in microwave or heat up left overs. Hubbie sometimes has sweet potato jackets but I don't was too carby for me at min. You could make soup? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Donzy,

We have a microwave and a kettle at work, and a very small fridge. Never microwaved an egg before, but i don't want to stink out the place! lol

So, recipes or advice on hot foods which aren't stinky would be great! ;-)

xxx

Wow, just checked out your stats, you weighed the same as me at start weight. Well done on losing the weight! X

Thank you it's been a very slow journey but I've learnt a lot on the way and I'm confident that I'll never be back there.

Ok non stinky hot meals, I'll have a think x

When I'm at my desk job I bring in lots of leafy green salads and fruit. Avocado is great and filling and if you're feeling a little adventurous with some fragrance, bring along some roast chicken/pre-cooked chicken in aluminum foil to heat up!

It's not glamorous, but when you get home that's when you get to have your more flavour-rich paleo meals!

When I'm at my desk job I bring in lots of leafy green salads and fruit. Avocado is great and filling and if you're feeling a little adventurous with some fragrance, bring along some roast chicken/pre-cooked chicken in aluminum foil to heat up!

It's not glamorous, but when you get home that's when you get to have your more flavour-rich paleo meals!

Ouu I'm loving salads with rocket and leftover meat, avocado sometimes bacon and boiled egg and a great balsamic and olive oil dressing! Scrummy x

Back