Lunch Box Ideas

Wraps are a good idea with lots of salad and some chicken or ham slices; 50/50 crusts away bread is only 1pp per slice and 2pp for two so a tasty sandwich; pasta; cup-a-soup do a light version thats only 1pp or 2pp (check the packets). I'm going to start making batches of dinners such as Bolognese, curry etc and freeze them to microwave at work :)

I take ryvita Crackerbreads (which are 2pp for 4), 30g of ham which is 1pp and Kerry's low low cheese with red pepper and chilli which is 1pp for 20g. Warburton sandwich thins are so yummy and 3pp for one, you could fill with ham and salad with a cup a soup-beef and tomato are 2pp for a sachet or chicken for 3pp. Asda do cut up Apple in packs (meant for kids) which are 5packs for £2. Soo handy as don't need to core and just nibble at work. A bag of quavers is 2pp (the multipack ones) and some more fruit, or vege crudités such as cut up cucumber sticks, peppers etc, low fat houmous/hummus (whatever it's called..don't know points) or a big salad with a low fat and low pp dressing and a sand thin on the side?

I normally like a salad with ham as it can be filling and low pointed if you make the most of your zero heros. Lettuce, Cucumber, Red onion, Jalepenos, Tomatoes, Wafer thin ham and some smart price coleslaw (I use SP coleslaw as its quiet low pointed). and then on top 20g of hellmens lighter then light mayo. I may even sometimes add in a pita pocket or warb squares.

Back