Lunch HELP

sarah45121

Writing not biting
Ok so I brought in a packet soup for lunch thinking it couldn't be too bad but it turns out it would be 12 syns!!!!! Have chucked it in the bin so I'm not tempted but now not a clue what to get for lunch.
Am going to head out to Tesco on my break to see what I can get - any suggestions? Has to be something easy as all I have at work is a microwave. Also am veggie just to add to the problem!!!!

Would very much appreciate some help!

Sarah

Some weight watchers meals are pretty low in syns. Do you have a kettle to make a mugshot? The less than 1% fat ones are free

Mug shots are free except the cheese one, they have a tomato one and thai chilli. Or the Batchelors Deli boxes are around 1/2 - 3 syns each depending which you choose? Or how about Ryvita as your HexB and Low fat philly or something like that??

Do you have a microwave so you could do a jacket potato with cottage cheese or baked beans and some salad?
Or instant mash and baked beans. There are also some ambient pasta pots (I can't remember the name offhand) you can heat in the microwave.
It's worth keeping some Mugshots or flavoured couscous in your desk drawer for emergencies!

How about some of the mccain frozen jacket potatoes? One of them cooks in 5 mins in the micro, and are yum. Could top it with a small tin of beans and have a fruit salad for after?

We were told at group at there are syns in the mccain frozen jacket potatoes, not many I think either 1 or 2 so a lot better than a ready made sandwich

What about a ready made salad box? In Asda they do one with a slice of ham and 1 boiled egg and as long as you don't use the salad cream it comes with then it is free

No asda where I am unfortunately!!

Thank you for all the suggestions, my desk drawer is now stocked with mugshots!!!

Ya the mccain jackets are 1 syn each. I think they are well worth it cos they are so fluffy and quick, but I know some people dont think they are worth it!

Back