Lunch ideas?

fendigal

Hi guys..just looking for inspiration on lunch ideas..ive been doing soup all winter and it was working out fine but its not really the weather for soup lately. I started bringin sandwichs on d ww bread but im gettin soo tired of that now. Any suggestions on what you guys have? I usually bring my lunch into work with me from home and usually about 6 to 7 points for lunch..
All ideas and suggestions welcome..thanks :)

I make myself a lovely little salad with a bag of lettuce, cherry toms, cucumber, beetroot and have something with it like fridge raiders for 2.5 points or an egg 1.5. I have fruit with it and have a snack for later :) All low points so i can splash out at tea!!

Im with Shabba i make a salad and sometimes I have tuna then next day chicken, u can buy the tikka chicken pieces in Morrisons or chinese style. x

I have also had a small jacket potato with tuna and mayo or beans. Both quite low in points really and filling! I cook them at home first and just heat them up :D

i take a ww bagel(2pts)
and ES pate 45g(1.5pts)
and usually a bag of french fires,quavers or similar(1-1.5pts)
a pear/apple or satsuma

that fills me up till home time.I usually split the bagel at home and the pate in a little tub and make it up at work
Catherine

If I have pasta for dinner, I end up making too much, so what I do is weigh it into 225 gram bags and freeze it. I add prawns and at the weekend I make a sauce of tinned tomatoes, onion, courgette, mushrooms and chilli and portion it and freeze that too. I mix up the prawns, pasta and sauce and reheat in a micro. Lovely. I also make veg curry, and you conly have to count the rice.

Tomorrow I'm having smoked tuna (John West tinned) drained and mashed with black pepper and extra light salad cream. Serve with a large salad and it is amazing. I've got half the office onto smoked tuna!! It's 2.5 points a tin. It's in oil, but mixed with sauce, it's a delicious meal.

Hope this gives you some ideas x

I have the same old boring thing- ww bread, with 10g of ww mature cheddar, lettuce, tomato and a pack of ww crisps!

I have a weight watchers pitta bread (1.5)
stuffed with either ww deli tuna (tomato one) and salad (1)
or ham and salad (1.5)
or egg and salad.(1.5)
or BLT with ww bacon 3 slices (1.5) toms and lettuce (maybe a little extra light mayo)
A yogurt and apple (1)
baked asda cheese and onion crisps if I need them (1.5)

so 2.5 -3 points for pitta sandwich and 2.5 points for yogurt,apple and crisps. So at most 5.5points a lunch. If Im really hungry I add a can of WW soup then Im FULL! I save a couple of bits of lunch for afternoon snack though.

Here is my usual;

Cherry tomatoes - 0
Tesco Light Choice Potato thins (from crisps aisle) - 1
Tesco light choice cuppa soup, chicken noodle - 0.5
Tesco light choice cous cous (either flavour) - 3
Hartleys sugar free jelly - 0

Almost feels like a 3 course lunch for 4.5 points and takes about 2 minutes to prepare. I've done it in order of how I eat it, let the hot things cool while taking the cold.

hi..thanks to all that gives me a few ideas alrite just to play around with. I think i need to have a good browse around supermarket and try a few different things..You really do get tired of the old sandwichs..thanks guys

Back