Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lunch ideas??

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by biggirl86, 1 May 2011 Social URL.

1. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    HI everyone,

I'm trying to come up with ideas for lunches at work. I need a sweet item for desert because they sell lots of lovely cakes in the canteen!!
    I have come up with the main bit like a wrap, sandwich etc beut I need the other little bits that will satisfy me.

Just to note for additional info - I have access to a microwave and a fridge, but I only have a half an hour lunch!!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cat

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimmermcs2012

slimmermcs2012 Full Member

Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    Take some low-fat greek yoghurt,and add a sachet of options and mix together,yum yum.Or a low fat chocci mousse,there about 90cals :)

4. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Jacket potato - cook in the oven the night before and heat in the microwave with tuna/beans/cottage cheese and side salad - great healthy meal that fills me up all afternoon, then go for a low calorie/sugar free jelly for afters - they're about 10 cals a pot - can't go wrong! or a muller light yoghurt?

5. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Great, thanks guys!

6. AuntyPasty

AuntyPasty Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(16.22%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    del monte do small tin of fruit in natural juice with a ring pull top perfect for your lunch box to go with the jelly or yogurt x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.