LUNCH IN STARBUCKS!

I've had such a great day - I wanted to share it with you.

I had my first weigh-in this morning, I lost 5 lbs and 15 inches off last weeks measurements !!:D It was great to see that the bad time I had on day 4 and 5 was worth it. I didn't realise at the time, but as well as getting into ketosis, I was having PMT ! :mad: Very bad combination!! I nearly lost the will to live on Saturday.

I left armed with more supplies including bars and set off for a little shopping trip to Bath. I found some stretch chocolate knee-high boots that fitted - oh wow!! :D and had a great time wondering around the shops.

I ended up at lunchtime in Starbucks (my favourite!) But before you all go "oh no!" I had no intension of undoing all my hard work. I sat upstairs with a large, freshly brewed black coffee, a magazine and a CD cranberry bar. It was fantastic!! :D I really chilled out and didn't feel I was missing out on anything. I felt I was having a much healthier option than thoes having large muffins and lots of cream and strangely, it felt good. :)

I had my doubts I would ever feel better. Today was a good day!

I've had such a great day - I wanted to share it with you.

I had my first weigh-in this morning, I lost 5 lbs and 15 inches off last weeks measurements !!:D It was great to see that the bad time I had on day 4 and 5 was worth it. I didn't realise at the time, but as well as getting into ketosis, I was having PMT ! :mad: Very bad combination!! I nearly lost the will to live on Saturday.

I left armed with more supplies including bars and set off for a little shopping trip to Bath. I found some stretch chocolate knee-high boots that fitted - oh wow!! :D and had a great time wondering around the shops.

I ended up at lunchtime in Starbucks (my favourite!) But before you all go "oh no!" I had no intension of undoing all my hard work. I sat upstairs with a large, freshly brewed black coffee, a magazine and a CD cranberry bar. It was fantastic!! :D I really chilled out and didn't feel I was missing out on anything. I felt I was having a much healthier option than thoes having large muffins and lots of cream and strangely, it felt good. :)

I had my doubts I would ever feel better. Today was a good day!

WOO HOO!! well done you - on both counts - the weight loss (5lbs is FAB)...and on being a really good girl in Starbucks :D

keep up the good work....

hugs

Bravo on the weight loss!

Sounds like a fab day. It's good when you have a day like today and come away feeling smug as you've stuck to your diet. You must be so proud! Well done x

Oh Babe how proud you should be of yourself setting in Starbucks like that was great well done
And well done on your weightloss as well
All the best for another great week.
{{{HUGS}}}

Absolutely great work, what a moment to log down and be proud of yourself.

Well done x

well done ...my first weigh in tomorrow .....where in dorset are you .........sound lovely boots

What a day! You must look back and remember the feeling when you are next tempted.

Congratulations on such a successful week.

Thanks everyone for all your support! :)

Mustdoit - I'm in Gillingham in North Dorset - about 5 miles south of the A303. It's lovely in the country, but 40 mins for the nearest main town (not so good for shopping - but my husband thinks it's good :mad: ). Were abouts are you?

used to work in gillingham ...before breeding ....live near ilminster 12 miles from yeovil /.......one of the reasons to loose this weight was went skiing in feb and couldn't get boots in my size 4 to fit so had to have size9 !!!! not easy to ski in !!!

i hate the caramel ones !!!!!!

I'm amazed you managed to ski at all! You must have felt like you had boats on your feet!! Small world though, I used to work at the hospital in Yeovil - still have friends there that I catch up with. Have you got a ski trip arranged for this season? We haven't booked ours yet - hoping for a last minute bargin (my husband says). I would rather have it organised and sorted - I'm not paying for it though - as I have been reminded...ha...ha...

Done bank work at yeovil hosp...........my sister has a house in france near the small ski slope ......the bruises on my calf's were awful !! have you a counsellor in yeovil or gillingham i go to hendford wed 12.30-2.30 ,,,,,

It was difficult trying to find a CDC near me! There was a new LL counsellor starting up in Shaftesbury - but I couldn't stretch to the £66 a week! I see a fantastic CDC in Trowbridge (about 40 mins away.) My parents have also started with her - they live closer - so if I can not make it one week - they can get my packs for me. Parents are so great ... ha...ha..

Well done with the weight loss, pmt and Starbucks....I think the expression is, 'You've broken your duck'!
I'm in my first week too, so it's great to hear your good news to keep my going.
Good luck for the next week...you've done one week, so you know you can do it.

Back