lunch on sat..

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
so im out for lunch with famiy who i havent seen in 10 years on sat and wonderin which is best thing to for, this menu is from the website, cud sum1 help? or shud i just enjoy whatever i fancy for one meal?wat do u think?
Starters
Price:
Qty:
SOUP OF THE DAY
served with fresh bread

£3.25

BENEDICTS CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD
Chicken breat,crispy bacon,homemade caesar dressing served with naan bread croutons and parmesan cheese

£3.95

Main Courses
Price:
Qty:
VEGETARIAN CHEFS SPECIALS
Please ask your server for details of todays freshly prepared vegetarian dishes.

£5.95

CHEFS DAILY SPECIALS
Please ask your server for todays freshly prepared daily specias.

£6.95

TRIPLE DECKER CLUB SANDWICH
Layers of chicken breast,crispy bacon,tomato,lettuce and mayo on toasty white or granary brown bread.

£5.95

8OZ ABERDEEN ANGUS BEEF BURGER
8oz burger served in a toasted bap with crispy bacon,tomato relish,hash brown and topped with melted mozzarella cheese.

£6.95

CHILLI AND GINGER CHICKEN
Escalope of chicken breast marinated in red chilli and ginger,served on egg noodles and asian salad,finished with a Thai dressing.

£6.95

GRILLED 6OZ MINUTE STEAK
Prime sirloin steak served on a bed of champ,homemade onion rings with brandy & peppercorn sauce.

£7.95

SEARED CHICKEN
Breast of chicken on spring onion mash,homemade stuffing,crispy bacon and rosemary jus.

£6.95

BEEF LASAGNE
Sheets of fresh egg pasta layered with lean mince meat,tomatoes,herbs and garlic,finished in a bechamel sauce and melted mozzarella,served with homemade garlc bread.

£5.95

BREADED SCAMPI
Jumbo breaded scampi served with tossed salad,homemade coleslaw & fresh lemon and herb aioli.

£7.95

CAJUN CHICKEN CIABATTA
Strips of cajun coated chicken,stir fried peppers,mozzarella cheese,finished with a sweet chilli mayo in a toasted ciabatta.

£5.95

GRILLED FILLET OF SALMON
Grilled fillet of salmon on a bed of orzo pasta infused with a mix of smoked cod,prawn and mussels finished with a veloute of white wine and soft herbs.

£6.95

BENEDICTS STEAK SANDWICH
Tender sirloin steak served in toasted ciabatta with a wholegrain mustard mayonnaise & rocket salad.

£7.95

HOMEMADE CHICKEN GOUJONS
Southern fried breaded goujons,served on a fresh leaf salad with a duo of sweet chilli & garlic dipping sauces.

£6.95

BENEDICTS THAI FISH CAKE
Homemade fish cakes,Thai red curry paste,chopped chillies,coriander and spring onions served with a lime and chilli dipping sauce.

£5.95

BENEDICTS CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD
Chicken breast,crispy bacon,homemade caesar dressing served with naan bread croutons and parmesan cheese.

£5.95

ALL MAIN COURSES INCLUDE A SIDE ORDER.

TBC

Side Orders
Qty:
Champ

Chipped Potatoes

Salsa Potatoes

Garlic Potatoes

Vegetable Selection

House Salad

Coleslaw

yeah i was thinkin that i really fancy

CAJUN CHICKEN CIABATTA
Strips of cajun coated chicken,stir fried peppers,mozzarella cheese,finished with a sweet chilli mayo in a toasted ciabatta.

£5.95

i assume that the chicken wud be free as its usually cajun seasoning used so therefore i wud need to syn the ciabatta and the mayo, cud use the mozzarella as a hexa, also wud go for side salad as a side order, have u any idea how much syns the ciabatta n mayo wud be?im not goin to class just doin it from home and need bit of help lol

Weel I reckon your ciabatta is going to be double the size of a roll, and the syns for this are..

Basic/Non Branded Foods Bread rolls, Ciabatta roll 80g average

extraeasy.gif
10½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 10½ Syns
green.gif
Green 10½ Syns

So I'd say 25 syns to be safe (eeek!).

Then for the mayo, I know it's not garlic but if you say flavoured mayo is...

Basic/Non Branded Foods Dressing, Mayonnaise, garlic 1 level tbsp

extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns

I'd say at least three tbsp would be used, so there is 12 syns.

I'd tried to save you Hex B to cover any oil the peppers may be cooked in.

Obviously this is all guesswork but better than going in blind!

xx

oh holy thats like 45 syns eeekkkkk!! maybe id be better goin for the minute steak n champ as its free?? just need to syn the peppecorn sauce n onion rings?? oh im soo confused lol xx

Hun, you haven't seen your family for 10 years!!!! I think that's just cause to enjoy yourself and have what you want. You can compensate by cutting your syns down for the rest of the week if you want, but I'd want to enjoy myself for that day xxx

i was thinkin that to be honest dudette :) and like u say 1st time iv seen them in 10 years!! wat do u think i shud cut my syns down to the rest of the week?im tryin to save sum towards sat too, i saved 6 yesterday and the same today xx

Back