lunch + snack

Hi!! Which plan are you doing? Also, do you want ideas for work lunch or something more substantial??

On green, I have loads of different things... depends how hungry I am!!

I love pasta salads with grated cheese (HEXA) added in.
Omelette with pepper,mushroom,onion etc (can be cooled and taken out to work etc)

Free snacks I go for Muller light yogs, and loads of fruit. I even have cold cans of beans if I'm really hungry between meals! lol

Sorry I don't have many ideas, more people will reply if you specify which plan you follow etc xxx

I eat a lot of salads at work, if a red day:
Salmon, ham, chicken and bacon, or if I have enough time the night before, I prepare a cooked meal like bolognase with veg.
I eat jacket potatoes on a green day, pasta and sauces.

For snacks, Mullerlite yoghurts, Asda Cheese curls (3.5), ham slices, cheese triangles, Mugshots and masses of fruit!

Adsa chick pea dhal, jacket potatoes, heinz ravioli (1.5 syns), fat free cottage cheese, rotiserrie chicken and salad, SW chips and beans, mugshots, baxters healthy soup (HEX B for 1 can), pasta salad, potato salad, tuna and cannellini bean salad, home made houmous with raw veg crudites, quorn cottage pie (3 syns on green but worth it), tinned stewed steak with steamed veg, tinned ham with poached eggs, spanish omelette with chopped potato

..........mmmmmmm, made myself hungry!

Ooooo also forgot the Tesco tinned stewing steak in gravy (red can) completely free on a Red Day and delicious with syn free veg.
Quiche with various fillings!

This week for lunch I've had...
Tuna Nicoise salad (tinned tuna, egg, beans, lettuce, onion, tomato)
Omelette and salad
Left over sausage casserole and potatoes
Egg salad
and i'm just tucking into a pepper, tomato and onion omelette with a heap of lettuce and baked beans!
Like the others said though, what plan are you on, does your lunch need to be cold, can you cook for lunch?

For snacks, I tend to only snack on fruit or FF yoghurt or use my B choice(s).

Hey we all need help from time to time! Lots of ideas on here hun, look through some food diaries or the recipe thread - endless ideas!!

Back