Lunch!

LV30

Gold Member
OK, off to lunch in about 10 mins... I have my bar in my bag... just in case there isn't anything on the menu I can eat!!!

Eek!!

If you're on SS, surely you can't eat any of it, and so you'll have to have the bar... or have I missed something??

Well i could do SS+ if i felt there was anything on the menu i could eat... but I'm weighing this evening so i think I may stick to the bar.

I find myself lying all the time... I may have a dodgy tummy by the time I get there...!!

I'm going to the Pub on the Pond (used to be Inn on the Lake until the students renamed it!!) Gem - who is coming to Swansea Uni - will get to know this place well!!

I'll let you know how i get on about 2ish!!

Lynne
x

Yes, water, bar and a coffee. But I don't want EVERYONE knowing i'm on CD because of the obvious questions and comments. If you know what I mean...

Don't know why i need to justify myself to anyone tho!!

Lx

I'm going to the Pub on the Pond (used to be Inn on the Lake until the students renamed it!!) Gem - who is coming to Swansea Uni - will get to know this place well!!

Good luck Lynne!

I'm looking forward to checking it out when I come over there now! Only 6 weeks to go woohoo!!! x

Ahhh I see! Sorry I realised how harsh my message sounded, I didn't mean it to! I just wasn't sure if it was just lunch time, or a planned thing with friends. If that makes sense!

Back