Lunch ...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by KellyLinton, 13 August 2011 Social URL.

1. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante

Have been avoiding the Man in my life since I started TFR - just circumstances and diaries etc BUT loooks like we've got to meet for lunch next week.

Would really like it not to be an issue so am wondering if I don't drink the wine, only have a starter as a main course, or just order grilled fish or plain chicken and no pud, if you think I would be OK with this? Are there any better options 'foodwise' if 'eating' cannot be avoided

I know it's not ideal but I don't think it can be helped ... I know I'm most likely kick myself out of Ketosis, and I'll have to go through the 'not so nice' first few days again but I can't see how else I can work it. [and I have missed him heaps !!!]

Any ideas and suggestions would be gratefully received...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Hiya.... if you go to the atkins part of this forum there are lists of allowed foods on there!!! (Low carb!!!) I'd find out where your going!!! Or organnise it yourself and have a look through and find the lowest carb option!!!! The list is really helpfull!!!

Also this looked good!!!
    Low Carb is Easy :: Atkins diet plan

Sure you'll be able to find something!!! : )

4. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you for your helpful suggestions :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.