Red Days Lunches

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Little Miss Giggles, 3 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Little Miss Giggles

Little Miss Giggles Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can you help me with some Red Day lunch ideas that don't have any Healthy Extras?

I am bored of salad with ham/tuna/chicken etc etc. Have tried to save things from the night before to re-heat but I find that boring.

I am sorted with Green days because I find it very easy to have Pasta n Sauce, Noodles, Jacket Spuds etc, unfortunately though Green days don't suite me and I lose better when I do Red.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have a look at my food diary Hun. I do re-heat things from the night before and I do eat a fair few salads, but I like that as I dont just stick with your usual lettuce, tomato and cucumber!
    Freeze some of your left overs and take them out the night before. That way you are definitely getting the variety too.
    Quiche is another good one to make and have.
    Just try experimenting with herbs and spices to jazz things up as well..you will be surprised!

4. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    With the quiche thing you could use a muffin case and line the holes with ham.. a lady in group last night was saying break an egg into each one then add some chopped tomato and other things.. then pop them in the oven..
    or you could make up the cottage cheese mix with cheese and onions, bacon, mushrooms etc then put it into the ham lined cases, could have them hot or cold

5. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    sw
    I love the idea of muffin eggs! How long would you cook that for, to have a semi runny yoke? Not a solid like boiled one??

Can you really oven cook cottage cheese!?!?

6. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    well it depends.. you cook cottage cheese in the oven to make a quiche.. so if you like it in a consitency of like a quiche.. firm..or if you like it running you dont leave it in that long

7. mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I like chicken soup. If I'm in a hurry, bouillon, any veg I can find, chopped chicken, boil for 20 mins. Yum!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.