Red Days Lunches

Can you help me with some Red Day lunch ideas that don't have any Healthy Extras?

I am bored of salad with ham/tuna/chicken etc etc. Have tried to save things from the night before to re-heat but I find that boring.

I am sorted with Green days because I find it very easy to have Pasta n Sauce, Noodles, Jacket Spuds etc, unfortunately though Green days don't suite me and I lose better when I do Red.

Thanks!

Have a look at my food diary Hun. I do re-heat things from the night before and I do eat a fair few salads, but I like that as I dont just stick with your usual lettuce, tomato and cucumber!
Freeze some of your left overs and take them out the night before. That way you are definitely getting the variety too.
Quiche is another good one to make and have.
Just try experimenting with herbs and spices to jazz things up as well..you will be surprised!

With the quiche thing you could use a muffin case and line the holes with ham.. a lady in group last night was saying break an egg into each one then add some chopped tomato and other things.. then pop them in the oven..
or you could make up the cottage cheese mix with cheese and onions, bacon, mushrooms etc then put it into the ham lined cases, could have them hot or cold

I love the idea of muffin eggs! How long would you cook that for, to have a semi runny yoke? Not a solid like boiled one??

Can you really oven cook cottage cheese!?!?

well it depends.. you cook cottage cheese in the oven to make a quiche.. so if you like it in a consitency of like a quiche.. firm..or if you like it running you dont leave it in that long

Back