1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ronnie87, 16 April 2009 Social URL.

1. ronnie87

ronnie87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Gotta stick to this RELIGIOUSLY now .... looking for ideas for lunches??
    I normally have fruit/fat free yog and a snack pack of cous cous - which I have just calculated and theyre 1/2 a syn - which isn't too bad - but I thought they were free! I think im better off buying whole cous cous and cooking it/preparing it myself....but does any1 else have any ideas for quick/easy/fairly cheap ExEasy lunch ideas??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Jacket Potato with Beans - I add some chilli powder to spice them up
    Batchelors Pasta and Sauce
    Cous Cous with added vegetables - peppers, corn, onion, celery
    Home made 'free' soups
    SW quiche - I like this cold and have it with cherry toms, celery sticks.
    Hope this helps.
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I usually take left overs for my lunch, I always make a bit extra for tea.
    Also, I make a big pot of minestrone soup which does about 6 portions and put it in the freezer, taking a portion out each morning i fancy soup.
    Batchelors savoury rice is a good quick lunch and you can make it the night before and have it cold if you prefer.
    A jacket potato doesn't take long to cook in a micro (I don't like them like that but some people don't mind!) and with beans is a filling lunch.
    Hope this helps a little. Good luck.
    Jay xx
  5. The Maid

The Maid Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
  6. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    SW EE
    there was a recent post on this I will see if I can find it.
  7. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Slimming World
    I have soup 4 days a week, which I make myself with a mixed veg pack from tesco (onion, swede, carrot and parsnip) which is great, and then vary the other day.

If at home I often have SW chips with cheese, sometimes have pasta and sauce. On Thursday I usually have jacket potato that I have cooked the night before and then warmed up in the microwave.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.