Lunches???

ronnie87

Gotta stick to this RELIGIOUSLY now .... looking for ideas for lunches??
I normally have fruit/fat free yog and a snack pack of cous cous - which I have just calculated and theyre 1/2 a syn - which isn't too bad - but I thought they were free! I think im better off buying whole cous cous and cooking it/preparing it myself....but does any1 else have any ideas for quick/easy/fairly cheap ExEasy lunch ideas??

Hi
Jacket Potato with Beans - I add some chilli powder to spice them up
Batchelors Pasta and Sauce
Cous Cous with added vegetables - peppers, corn, onion, celery
Home made 'free' soups
SW quiche - I like this cold and have it with cherry toms, celery sticks.
Hope this helps.
Irene

I usually take left overs for my lunch, I always make a bit extra for tea.
Also, I make a big pot of minestrone soup which does about 6 portions and put it in the freezer, taking a portion out each morning i fancy soup.
Batchelors savoury rice is a good quick lunch and you can make it the night before and have it cold if you prefer.
A jacket potato doesn't take long to cook in a micro (I don't like them like that but some people don't mind!) and with beans is a filling lunch.
Hope this helps a little. Good luck.
Jay xx

I have soup 4 days a week, which I make myself with a mixed veg pack from tesco (onion, swede, carrot and parsnip) which is great, and then vary the other day.

If at home I often have SW chips with cheese, sometimes have pasta and sauce. On Thursday I usually have jacket potato that I have cooked the night before and then warmed up in the microwave.

Back