Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

morning all! Sorry I missed last night (again!!!) Sounds like it was rather fun

Morning - I hope no one woke up with a headache this morning.

nope..not even me! :)

morning pookie..cleaning and clearing up all done and dusted..mel and i were in here first thing..you would never know there was party in here last night, well apart from the empty drinks cabinet, empty fridge and "missing' bay city rollers 'record' collection..all is well, the muddy footmarks came off your dining table no bother at all :)

Fi, you were missed hun, but a toast was made to you and i assured them you would be at the next one....

*sprinkles rose petals and glitter before leaving thread..and a little thankyou gift in the pretty box on the coffee table *

Hi Fi we missed you I'm sure you'll make the next one

Last edited:
well it is for the missing handcuffs, missing whip, missing body chocolate, missing raunchy music cd, missing blindfold,,and errm missing pole!...naughty tranqs...i told her you would realise the pole had gone, but she wouldn't listen..AND the taxi driver wasn't too pleased either! :)

Thanks Rose
Yes we are going out for a meal tonight we had a meal out yesterday as well so a bit naughty this week. I'll be falling off my pedestal again :eek: but I'm not so worried now I've hit 4 stone loss I can relax a little bit, just a bit mind you I've still got my holiday target to reach but I'll worry about that next week as long as I don't put on I'm fine with it :)

Pookie 1999 said:
Especially as its our anniversary today 22 years :)

Happy Anniversary!!!

Our 25th was in January I have an I.O.U. on a holiday. I need to book and take it soon - because I need DS to be with DD.

:thankyou: Pooks for the party last night. I woke up this morning with half a pork pie costume and a massive pole in my bed. Can anyone shed any light?? LOL

Happy anniversary Mr and Mrs Pookie. Have a fabulous evening :553:

:thankyou: Pooks for the party last night. I woke up this morning with half a pork pie costume and a massive pole in my bed. Can anyone shed any light?? LOL

Happy anniversary Mr and Mrs Pookie. Have a fabulous evening :553:

Thanks Squeezy but as for the pole you'll have to speak to Rose about that one ;)

Back