Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I had to take two pairs of trousers back yesterday that I had bought a few days ago they were a large and they were too big I had to swap them for medium yes you heard right MEDIUM I haven't been a medium in years :talk017:
I also bought two pairs of cropped jeans size 18 with not a bit of elastic in sight they are tight but I got them done up fine I want them for my holiday so I'm sure they'll fit loose by then with any luck.

My Mil has been feeling better this week so I took her to Gala to play bingo last night she won £148 and I won £370 :bliss: how happy was i with that.
I was up this morning doing over an hrs Zumba burned 1,040 calories so thats that done for today
Oh I almost forgot in all the excitement I have lost 2 lbs this week. :giggle:
Life couldn't be much better I don't think ;)

I had to take two pairs of trousers back yesterday that I had bought a few days ago they were a large and they were too big I had to swap them for medium yes you heard right MEDIUM I haven't been a medium in years :talk017:
I also bought two pairs of cropped jeans size 18 with not a bit of elastic in sight they are tight but I got them done up fine I want them for my holiday so I'm sure they'll fit loose by then with any luck.

My Mil has been feeling better this week so I took her to Gala to play bingo last night she won £148 and I won £370 :bliss: how happy was i with that.
I was up this morning doing over an hrs Zumba burned 1,040 calories so thats that done for today
Oh I almost forgot in all the excitement I have lost 2 lbs this week. :giggle:
Life couldn't be much better I don't think ;)

Awesome! Medium!! 2 pounds!! Big Money!!! Whoop! I guess the only way it COULD be better was if Andre left Rosie for you!

no chance of that..he knows when he is on to a good thing!!! tee hee ;)

wow, well done pookie on weight loss, small trousers and big wins...woohoooo, so pleased for you hun x

*drinks on pookie, if anyone is interested!* x

drinks on pookie, if anyone is interested!* x

Okay, but I'm only having one Guiness.

giant-guinness-can.jpg

A 'cellar-full' of champers for me please! :)

Pookie..tranqs is in the calorie counting diaries section... "Tranquility's obscure ramblings as the weight disolves" is the official heading..

(but it should read as...

'Tranquility's thread..home to the lost, the bewildered, the confused, the drunk and (MOST IMPORTANTLY) those with a raunchy mind and lifestyle")

..and that's BEFORE the party! ;)

Good news all around! .) So happy for you! I'm just drinking water today, so save me a drink for tomorrow. X

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

lol, was going to ask for a crate full..but thought, well its a big win..pookie can afford it!

errm weight in gold..crikey!!!..that's a LOT of gold!! ha ha..but thanks anyway hun x

Amazing news. What a fantastic day yesterday! I'll just have a cuppa please Pooks. Im a cheap date at the moment.

Well done honey, great stuff! :) :)

*Pookie's older than mee, pookie's older then me!*

Fionut said:
*Pookie's older than mee, pookie's older then me!*

Respect your elders.

Besides aging is mandatory, but maturing is optional!

MinnieMel said:
Respect your elders.

Besides aging is mandatory, but maturing is optional!

Yes Mel... I work with kids and I end up acting like one.
(whispers under her breath *mel is older than meeee* )

Fionut said:
Yes Mel... I work with kids and I end up acting like one.
(whispers under her breath *mel is older than meeee* )

Beats the alternative, though.

Have done my Zumba this morning already and its only 7.15 hubby woke me up at the crack of dawn as he was going to work then I couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I might as well get it out of the way.:)
Will be going for walk later when he gets home just trying to think of somewhere nice we could walk that we've never been to before.
Have a good day Ladies.

The walk sounds ideal. If the weather allows we may do something similar.

The dog woke me up - i've let out and fed her, done tidying in the kitchen, laundry folded and more in tumble dryer - had coffee and breakfast -- and will work out soon. Currently having coffee and watching the news.

Back