Luscious Losers Meeting 20/01/12

Bostik

Gold Member
Hello, Losers! Hope you're all doing good today :) As you can see we finally have a name! Luscious Losers won the poll last week 10 to 4! :D I hope you're all proud to be a Loser, lol!

Weigh ins: Everyone post in your losses this week! Hope you've all done brilliantly! You have until Monday to post your weight to be included in the slimmer of the week :) Any newcomers, post or PM me your start weight and you will be included in it from next week :)

Challenges: How did you all do on your challenges you set yourself? And you can set yourself new ones for next week. Hopefully it'll help us all stay on track!

Discussion: How are you all doing with keeping active? I know this time of year for me, I am always trying to make excuses! It's too cold to go all the way to the gym. I think I am coming down with something...maybe I shouldn't go. Just generally feeling sorry for myself! But when I go I am so glad I did! Oh and of course, anything else you want to discuss!

I lost 2.2lbs this week! Much more than I could have hoped for! So very pleased about that :)

I also set myself the challenge to get through my 20 minute run for C25K. And I did it! Was so proud of myself! Couldn't quite believe it lol.

This week I am challenging myself to start Kettleworx. I think it'll be brilliant for me. Gonna pick up the kettlebell tomorrow :)

Like I said in the first post, I keep making excuses when it comes to exercising. Keep feeling like I can't be bothered today. But once I actually finish doing it, it feels great that I have done it. Having a routine definitely has helped. Recently I have been doing C25K Monday, Wednesday and Friday and a strength training session on Saturday. Cos I have my days, it makes it a little easier to stay on track. It's the day I run so I will run today!

Well done on your hard work!

Weigh ins: I'm now 125lbs & very pleased about it. A healthy bmi of 20.8 woo hoo!

Discussion: well I've started getting back into being active. Done Zumba, aerobics & the gym this week :)

Last edited:
Wow what a brilliant loss! I definitely notice bigger losses when I do more exercise!

1lb on for me this week :-( not surprised tho, had a very heavy weekend which lasted until Tuesday as it was the hubbys 40th. My challenge was to drink 3 litres of water a day and have found this quite easy this week. Trying to stay on track this weekend then should see a good loss next week. May even start C25K again on Monday.

Oh definitely do. I'm loving c25k right now!

Thank you :) I did go over my allowance on one day but I behaved the rest of the week. Two more pounds & I can change my allowance to maintain - yippy!

Heya weighing in morning but not expecting wonders. Been exercising 3 times a wk doing kettleworx find it helps having an exercise buddy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eye eye cherry pie, 2lbs off for me his week, very pleased!
I've been going I the gym 3/4 ties a week and am on week 2 day three of ripped in 30, I'm fairly lucky that I love exercise :)eek: weirdo lol) so I'm still fairly motivated!

parfittaroles said:
I've wanted to try the kettlebells thing for ages but everyone keeps telling me it's really hard.

No not too hard I started after I recovered from c section, you just keep your weight low until ur ready to increase I started with a 5kg x

Lost 2 lb so am at 13 stone 4 lb now so quite pleased, : ) still haven't managed to exercise but have been really busy with work. But intend to do workout DVD twice at least this week, and really persevere with drinking the water, I do enjoy coffee and have about. 5 cups a day but now make sure to have a large glass of water as well each time. Had a sort out of my wardrobe and have got quite a few clothes that are too big, which has encouraged me. So I think I will be brave an sell them on eBay rather than putting them away till I regain the weight again which is my usual mind set !! : ( positive thinking, this is for life,. I have spent almost 25 years losing and regaining the same 2/3 stones and this time I am doing it slower but I think I am finally in control. Apologies for the essay fellow losers!!! X

parfittaroles - i bet you're well excited! Also, you should try kettlebells. I'm picking mine up tomorrow and starting sunday. So excited!

candyflee - Brilliant loss :D and how do you find ripped in 30? was gonna do 30 day shred but chose kettleworx instead in the end.

Great loss hotsue :) I really think it's better to do it slow. So much more likely to stay off!

well i gained a pound this week but was definately expected!

challenging myself to stick to plan for a week again......you never know!!

We're gonna have a good week I think :)

parfittaroles said:
There's a class on Thursday. I WILL go this week !

Just take it at ur own pace, don't worry about what weights other ppl are using xxx

Back