LVP123's journey to lose 4 stone with Exante!

LVP123

Hi

I have decided to do a diary on the advice of someone on the Exante group, hoping that it will keep me on the straight and narrow!

I have about 4 stone to lose after the birth of my son a year ago - 2 stone to get to pre-baby weight and 2 stone on top of that.

I'm only on day 2 and finding it ok. I feel a bit lightheaded and slightly like I'm going to get a migraine.
I had to buy a Atkins shake earlier and OMG IT WAS GROSS! I'll not be doing that again. Only actually managed a quarter of it, so I'm pretty starving atm!

I'm really really hoping I can stick to this diet. I feel like I really need to focus and get rid of this mummy tummy once and for all.

I also bought a deal on Groupon yesterday for I-Lipo - the invasive alternative to liposuction. Supposedly you can lose 2-4cm off your tummy in 1 session, so we will see. I have paid for 3 sessions but not doing it until I have lost a few pounds!!

xx

So today isn't going great... Weighed myself and have lost 6lb since Monday (woohooo!) but really feeling dodgy.

I had a tomato & basil soup yesterday and managed (only just) to finish it.. Had a vegetable one this afternoon and only managed half as it was making me gag. So after yesterday's quarter of atkins shake and todays half a soup, I'm starving, lightheaded, feel sick and have no energy being as my boy had me up at 4am. Work is really difficult!

Luckily I have bought a bumper pack of just bars and shakes which should be arriving today, so then it'll be no more yucky soups

The weight loss is a huge help in keeping me focused though - if I hadn't lost it I reckon I would be falling off the wagon tonight!!

I know nobody is actually reading this but motivates me when I can write everything down!

Today was ok, not feeling too hungry surprisingly. I weighed myself and have lost 8 pounds already, which is good for my first 4 days! 4 more mornings til weigh in so hopefully it won't fluctuate too much.

I tried some ketostix today and I only have a trace on ketones in my urine.. I really hope tomorrow that little strip is pink! There's no reason why it shouldn't be as I have been 100% all week, the only thing I've had extra is dr pepper zero and my citalopram tablets which are sugar coated.

My little boy was up at 5am today so I'm mega tired!!

So today is day six and I've lost 10 pounds. As of next week I will weigh myself weekly.

I'm feeling so positive, I really thought I'd be the exception and not lose any weight with it. I bought some ketostix on Thursday which showed I am firmly in ketosis so I'm pleased about that!

I have got so much energy it's unbelievable! I started taking citalopram last Friday which are anti-depressants but apparently they take a while to work - I'm not sure if it's the tablets kicking in or the diet because I just feel so good. When my son wakes me up at 5am I just wake straight up and don't feel groggy.. It's 7.14am and I'm up, showered, dressed, hair and make up done! Usually on a Saturday I stay in bed til about 8.30 as oh is around.

I have a wedding on the 4th august and another on the 13th august which I really want to lose 2 stone for (my overall goal is 4 stone) and I never thought I'd do it but now I feel like I really can. If I lose 3lb a week I couldn't lost 34lb by the second wedding! But I will take one day at a time.

A lot of rambling there but as I'm the only one reading I don't suppose it matters hehe.

Back