Lydia's JUDDD Diary

Lydia1

Hi there! I am new to JUDDD, I started a couple of days ago on Wednesday and so far so good!

It seems like something you can really fit into your lifestyle so really hope it works for me!

There seems to be an amazing amount of support on here.

Good luck to everyone :)

Lydia x

Aww thank you Pauline! I have an UD tomorrow which I am looking forward to as my other half is playing rugby so having a few beers is a must!

Have a happy weekend too!

Lydia xx

Hi Lydia, I'm sure you will love judding, it's just the best! You are right too that there is so much support on here, look forward to hearing how you are going.
Take care. X

Hey Lydia, I have an up day too tomorrow, this is the great thing about JUDDD is that you can have a few drinks without feeling guilty :) xxx

I've just started today. Taking a break from Slim & Save but don't want to pile the weight back on, hope it works. Good luck x

Hi Lydia, I'm sure you will love judding, it's just the best! You are right too that there is so much support on here, look forward to hearing how you are going.
Take care. X

Aww thank you Jacci :) This is such a friendly forum. I am loving judding so far! Hope you have a lovely weekend :D xx

Hello and welcome to you both, we are a really friendly bunch so any questions ask away, we are always happy to help x

Hey Lydia, I have an up day too tomorrow, this is the great thing about JUDDD is that you can have a few drinks without feeling guilty :) xxx

It's great really because going out at weekends is where I normally fall off the wagon on diets with alcohol and cheesy chips! So excited!!!!! xxxx

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's against the law to not have Saturday as an up day! Enjoy your noms xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Haha thank you! It literally makes it so much easier knowing I can relax about drinking beer and eating crisps! xxxx

I've just started today. Taking a break from Slim & Save but don't want to pile the weight back on, hope it works. Good luck x

Aww well good luck! I am sure it will work for you. Everyone else on here have seemed to have such great results xxxx

Hello and welcome to you both, we are a really friendly bunch so any questions ask away, we are always happy to help x

Aww thank you :) Your diary was actually the first one I read and there were lots of helpful bits in there! Take care x

Back