# Lynda's life

Half way through day 4 of 100% with low syn days and feeling good going into the weekend.

Having dinner at a friends tomorrow but can handle that.

Looking forward to a good lose next week :)

Had a meal on Saturday and still managed to stay within my syns for the week. Having a great week looking forward to a good lose

Lost 5.5 this week half of what I put on so a good start to 2012 :D
V Happy

Wow that's a brilliant loss :D

Having a really good week only 26.5 syns so far for 4 days and that is with a couple of treats :)
Feeling really positive and confident of keeping it going
Looking forward to Wednesday Weigh-in

Weigh-in tonight been very good but don't feel I have lost this week. Have to wait and see I guess.

Pre-op today for my shoulder operation next Monday. I have told the class about it but will try to go to. My plan is to stay good.

Just noticed I haven't had ANY sweets or Chocs since 2nd of January 2 weeks. Not missed either but that is coming out of all the Christmas treats. If I can just not eat any when I feel rubbish after the op next week I will have crack that one I think.

Had a chippy weigh-in night but still below my weekly syns and no choc and sweets in sight.

Won't be on much next week from home but plan to be good after my op and visit to Swansea.
Just gotta stay in the zone......

Back on the wagon.

Shoulder healing mum getting better but still in hospital.

Set up a new target for myself 40lb by 27 June for a Centre Parcs break.

Here we go again :)

:heartpump: Happy St. Dwynwen's Day!:heartpump:

Thanks Lynne, Made Welsh cakes for the office and had daffs on my desk :) Only had 1 or 2 while cooking.......

Now you and Jackie are Silver members I can't see your diaries and I need to catch up how do I do this?????

3 weeks into my Gold body magic aware
feeling better for it. Leg are getting stronger and pace is getting faster.

Weigh-in tonight always a bit of a gamble as to how much it goes up or down.....we will see :fingerscrossed:

Another 1lb down this week.
Considering I had 2 meals out and a chocolate binge last week I am happy with that.
Here is to the next one.
Another walk today, was gonna do Sainsbury lunch time but the car is in for a service so I have to walk :eek:

Thanks Lynne, Made Welsh cakes for the office and had daffs on my desk :) Only had 1 or 2 while cooking.......

Now you and Jackie are Silver members I can't see your diaries and I need to catch up how do I do this?????

:wavey: Morning Lynda :wavey:

:blahblah: You have to have 500 posts to be able to read the diaries in the Silver Section, so get posting! :blahblah:

:scale: Well done on another 1lb off x :scale:

:wavey: Morning Lynda :wavey:

:blahblah: You have to have 500 posts to be able to read the diaries in the Silver Section, so get posting! :blahblah:

:scale: Well done on another 1lb off x :scale:

I am trying :blahblah: lol

Had a good walk lunchtime
Seem to be averaging about 3,800 aerobic steps in 30 mins. I go at quite a pace and do nearly 2 miles. Pleased with that.:whacky068:

Had a bit of a melt down last night and got tapas food from Morrisons :(

Ribs, Breaded mushrooms, breaded chicken, potato skins with cheese, duck rolls with plumb sauce. :break_diet:

DH, who is also trying to lose weight, is in a really black place as far as dieting is concerned. He swims nearly every morning runs regularly and does lose 100lb a week.... Someone please tell him 1lb a week is good. Anyway we really bounce off one another with food and we give in to each other's moods.

Just hope the weekend can be better. I will be in Swansea tomorrow watching WALES win the grand slam with my sick mum. Then a 21st birthday party and staying the night. Who knows how that will turn out.

I can be good on Sunday, but, I hear you say, that is Mothers day, hope the kids have got me smellies not chocs :rolleyes:

Will catch up on Monday to let you know how it went gonna have a cup of tea now with a Dark chocolate bounty :eek:

Oh Lynda ! That was a meltdown! Did you enjoy it? I always find I waver if I'm under stress, and I really don't find OH very helpful! He's supposed to be doing it with me, but last night (after a substantial tea) he asked if I wanted cheese and crackers :eek:
I think if you can be as good as poss over the weekend then get a food diary out until you go for weigh in you should be ok. You certainly do your exercise.

Then you must make a list for your shopping and stick to it! Are you able to have chocolate in the house at all? I keep a box of magnum minis in the freezer. I'm lucky, I don't often need a sugar rush but they are good at night if I'm desperate! 8.5 syns. My bete noir is alcohol!

Good luck to Wales (tho you won't need it!) I shall be watching the rugby all day! My Dad played for England for 1 season (1930!) he said that he'd never felt as frightened as he did at the Arms Park when the Welsh were singing their anthem! I was brought up on a rugby field!:rolleyes:

Oh Lynda ! That was a meltdown! Did you enjoy it? I always find I waver if I'm under stress, and I really don't find OH very helpful! He's supposed to be doing it with me, but last night (after a substantial tea) he asked if I wanted cheese and crackers :eek:
I think if you can be as good as poss over the weekend then get a food diary out until you go for weigh in you should be ok. You certainly do your exercise.

Then you must make a list for your shopping and stick to it! Are you able to have chocolate in the house at all? I keep a box of magnum minis in the freezer. I'm lucky, I don't often need a sugar rush but they are good at night if I'm desperate! 8.5 syns. My bete noir is alcohol!

Good luck to Wales (tho you won't need it!) I shall be watching the rugby all day! My Dad played for England for 1 season (1930!) he said that he'd never felt as frightened as he did at the Arms Park when the Welsh were singing their anthem! I was brought up on a rugby field!:rolleyes:

YES! Wales won and Swansea 3-0 but I did eat lots of rubbish over the weekend.
Back on the Scan bran today 3 days to repair a bad 4 who knows what the scales will bring. Head down and be healthy until Wednesday 5:30pm......

No walk today car needs petrol, no gym tonight got a Jubilee street party meeting :) Just tea's and coffee's. My exercise tonight will be cleaning the house between 5 and 6:30 before the ladies come over. Whizz whizz.....

Back