# Lynda's life

Hi all,
Having a really great weekend staying on plan don't get on here much on the weekend so just a quick note.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend all :)

Well for a long weekend that was pretty good. Only 1 blip of an insistent friend pushing wine on me, a large one at that.
But I was driving so just kept it at 1 it pushed me daily syns to 18. The rest of the week has been well under so I can absorb that quite easily.

Didn't to any walking/exercise all weekend so today's 40 minute walk was harder then usual.
Doing body balance for the first time since my shoulder op (23 Jan) tonight bit apprehensive.

Had a call for a fab job on Friday permanent plus bonus/benefits sounds great see how that pans out. Only been a contractor for 18 months you do notice the NO holiday or sick pay.

Still struggling for positive with the slimpod but ever hopeful :)

Well for a long weekend that was pretty good. Only 1 blip of an insistent friend pushing wine on me, a large one at that.
But I was driving so just kept it at 1 it pushed me daily syns to 18. The rest of the week has been well under so I can absorb that quite easily.

Didn't to any walking/exercise all weekend so today's 40 minute walk was harder then usual.
Doing body balance for the first time since my shoulder op (23 Jan) tonight bit apprehensive.

Had a call for a fab job on Friday permanent plus bonus/benefits sounds great see how that pans out. Only been a contractor for 18 months you do notice the NO holiday or sick pay.

Still struggling for positive with the slimpod but ever hopeful :)
Sounds like a good w/end and only 3 syns over is FAB. Job sounds great too.

When did you start the pods? Have you noticed many changes yet. :D

Sounds like a good w/end and only 3 syns over is FAB. Job sounds great too.

When did you start the pods? Have you noticed many changes yet. :D

Thanks PP
I started 26 April so done 12 days. Are you thinking about giving it a go?

I started 24th Feb but my goals are still too wooly I think. Not getting full effect yet. Have noticed lots of small changes though. Particularly in my mood. :D
Yes I know what you mean, my driving has improved not bombing up and down the M4 to work every day. Thinking about the petrol I use and slowed down quite a bit.
My goal is huge but I can visualize it.......ready
Size 12 jeans by 12/12/12..... currently in stretchy 18's tight
This is where the tinseler come in I need to lose 5st to do that I think.
What is yours?

Yes I know what you mean, my driving has improved not bombing up and down the M4 to work every day. Thinking about the petrol I use and slowed down quite a bit.
My goal is huge but I can visualize it.......ready
Size 12 jeans by 12/12/12..... currently in stretchy 18's tight
This is where the tinseler come in I need to lose 5st to do that I think.
What is yours?
My goal when backtracked is size 18s by end July but I think I need to get a bit more precise. Maybe also add something to do with exercise. and with being more organised. See what I mean about wooly I want so many things to change and need to focus on more precise targets and maybe one thing at a time. :D

My goal when backtracked is size 18s by end July but I think I need to get a bit more precise. Maybe also add something to do with exercise. and with being more organised. See what I mean about wooly I want so many things to change and need to focus on more precise targets and maybe one thing at a time. :D

Try not to make it too complicated think that might be harder to visualize.
Think of an end goal that will make you do all the things needed to get there... does that make sense:confused:
like mine I have to lose weight and exercise to get there so, the slimpod says, you subconscious will do the things you need to to get there ...again does that make sense:confused:

hope this helps :)

Morning all,

Feeling shattered to day bad night sleep and woke up at 5:15 planning dinner in my head so early night tonight.

Didn't go to body balance either shoulder not up to it.
I have been checking my exercise diary and it looks like a pattern is emerging of a down week every month.:hmm:
There are 3 really good weeks then 1 where, for some reason or other, I don't do much exercise.
Cold, achy muscles, tired just gonna roll with this and have a better exercise week next week.

It may be my monthly cycle, even though I haven't had a period since Sept, I still get a cycle.
Where I am slightly down, more tired and get more flushes. :ashamed0005: Joys of being 50 several :sigh:

Don't know if it's the slimpod or what I haven't been on MY scales this week so dunno what to expect not feeling too fazed about it though.
Just curious now not nervous or anxious about stepping on. We will see how it goes tonight
xx

2.5lbs for me tonight :bliss:

Fell off the wagon a bit after weigh-in last night had a couple of treat. Just counted the syns 50ish....:break_diet:.confession over feel better now.
Apart from an injection, today, in my shoulder joint :( ouch!

Forgot to say I got Slimmer of the Week shiney shiney :)

Well got through the weekend without DH and he is not having the rain in France that we are here, thank heavens. He is off with 5 others cycling around Normandy for the week.
We don't usually have holidays apart but this year there are two. I am at home with my DD this week and his next one is a stag in Belfast end of June. My DD and I will be going for a spa weekend at Centre Parcs for that one :D can't wait.

I cooked some SW puddings yesterday so I could pig out on them. Also had 2 breakfast and still stayed on plan (cooked breakfast and Oats so simple)
Oats so simple with rasspberries
Bacon, egg, mushrooms, toms & 1 Eat smart sausage.
1/4 grapefruit and a Activa yoghurt

Got up to make all this at 8:30 and didn't get out of bed again till 12 noon :giggle: that was lush

I went to town and tried on some clothes size 18 jeans in New Look and they fit perfectly.... apart from being half way up my legs... curse these long legs of mine...Also bought an 18 vest top from New Look and it is a little on the large size :bliss:

Has a salad for lunch and chilli for tea with my Apple Betty and lemon pud to follow, I was stuffed by the time I went to bed :phew:

Plan to have Salmon red cabbage and pasta in sauce for dinner tonight with another one of my lemon puds.

I see myself 2lbs lighter on Wednesday :vibes:

Defiantly feeling slimmer in my clothes the last couple of days I can see my 2lbs off on Wednesday :vibes:

Still not doing any exercise but feel ok about that doesn't hurt to have a week off does it :eek:

Looking forward to lunch got my left over bolognese and cabbage :drool:

Have a good day all xx

Back