Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

You can do it, you've done it before x

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in 2013. 44lb lost in 18 weeks. I know I will of had a substantial gain over Christmas but hope it will come off quickly especially with all you behind me. As of the 2nd January I'm back with you all 100%. Lots going on in the early part of 2014 to keep me focused and busy - 13th January - back at work after maternity leave. 15th March - best friends wedding where I'm bridesmaid. End of June - holiday to Devon (my little boy will be nearly 3 years old so I need to be trim to keep up with him and do the activities) December - Pre Christmas trip to Butlins. New Year - going away to Bluestone with friends for New Year. Thanks again all x x

Wow. 44lbs in 18 weeks. That's amazing! Well done.

Enjoy your last few days off plan. I'm sure you'll do great once you restart.

All the lovely things you have planned for 2014 should keep you motivated.
Also I had a look at your pics on here. What a difference. Keep it up!

M x

Naughties planned for the next few days.

Today - cheese and biscuits, red wine and port
Tomorrow - Indian restaurant meal with family

Ooh wish I was having an Indian, enjoy x

Enjoy sweetie! Looking forward to having you back. Xx

Happy new year!! Ooo how exciting!! You'll be back on track in no time! Xx

Good luck for your restart tomorrow, will be good to have you back x

Counting along with u lolz damn ma aunt expects us to all stay at hers tnite coz of her new yr party hmmm hopin wil b able to a lift early morning before ne questions r asked abt me not eating at theirs...damn times like this wish had a license and a car wuddv been reli handy :/....i am determined tho nt gna let nothing slip past my lips tmo n for the future...x

Counting along with u lolz damn ma aunt expects us to all stay at hers tnite coz of her new yr party hmmm hopin wil b able to a lift early morning before ne questions r asked abt me not eating at theirs...damn times like this wish had a license and a car wuddv been reli handy :/....i am determined tho nt gna let nothing slip past my lips tmo n for the future...x

Were here :)
Hope you manage to get a lift back, there is nothing worse than questions.

Good luck with today x x

Hello day 1, up with the kids despite a late night they still get up at 6am!! But I should get used to it really as come 13th January I'm back at work.

My plan for today is water water water.

Good luck all x x x

Hello day 1, up with the kids despite a late night they still get up at 6am!! But I should get used to it really as come 13th January I'm back at work. My plan for today is water water water. Good luck all x x x

Good luck with your first day. Your head is in the right place so I'm sure you'll be fine!

Have a good day.

M x

Good luck today!!
Yikes work comes around so quickly!! :(
I think on my day one I glugged about 4 litres of water!! It's worth it though.
Are you weighing in today or waiting til Saturday night? Xx

I've not had a shake yet but 1 litre of water. Just snuggling on the sofa with my little boy watching the gruffalo.

I'm going to miss this Saturday night weigh in and weigh the following to avoid anger with myself over my Christmas gain.

11 more days with the kids until work. I'm both excited and nervous. x x

Back